BY VITAMIX

Theâ vitamix turboblend two speedâ makes it easy to add fresh, natural ingredients to your daily menus. With a powerful motor, intuitive high/low control, and hardened, stainless-steel blade, the machine efficiently processes whole fruits and vegetables with predictable consistency. Vitamix products are trusted by leading chefs and restaurant chains worldwide for their premium blends and time-tested durability. see more...

Amber S.
I would love to own one of these. I watch Vitamix every time it comes on QVC. I trying to be more health conscience and this a perfect aid. I love that you make smoothies,soup,ice cream...from bananas,salad dressings, frozen drinks,crush ice,mixtures for baking, etc. PLEASE CHOOSE ME TO DO REVIEW VITAMIX!!!😆🙋🙋✋
Jenn R.
Davis, CA
YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. And thats quality! This blender is an absolute dream for those who like to make smoothies but also incorporate "hard textured" foods like carrots and chopped apples, etc. This blender does the trick and more. They have a great little cookbook that comes with the blender that shows you recipes for how to make sauces, soaps, deserts (like sorbets!), and so much more! One of the best purchases made.
Lauren B.
Aurora, IN
I own the 5200 and it was worth every penny! From green healthy smoothies to get my health on. To steaming hot soup right from the pitcher! Its the best purchase I've made in a very long time! Every kitchen should have one!
Laurie S.
Boulder, CO
This is a great blender. We finally broke down and bought one after seeing it demonstrated numerous times at Costco.
ashley c.
Just got one of these over the past week as it was a shopping channel show stopper. It came with the dry and wet container, two recipe books, and two of the blending sticks. I have used it daily since getting it. It does everything from making a healthy smoothie, chopping veggies, and I even made broccoli soup in it today. I love this machine. Clean up is easy too. Simply add a bit of water and soap, run on low for 30 seconds, then on high for another 30 seconds, and then give it a rinse with water. 😀
Coral S.
Vancouver, BC
I have a Vita-Mix TurboBlend Two-Speed and I absolutely love it. It makes soups and various smoothies really great and super fast. We can blend up ice and all ingredients in less than 30 seconds, it is so easy and we use it probably at least 6 times a day. I even make my own peanut butter. I'd say it is the best purchase I have ever made for my kitchen, even better than a microwave!!