BY VITAMIX #21 in Blenders

With the power and durability that goes with the vitamix name, the s30 personal blender offers versatile, travel-ready blending products that make light work of everyday kitchen tasks. Offering two container sizes a 20-ounce beverage bottle with flip-top lid and a 40-ounce container for small batches of soups, sauces, frozen desserts, and more, the s30 personal blender makes it easy to create single and double servings of your favorite vitamix recipes, while storing easily on any countertop for daily use. The s30 personal blender is the ideal blender for: creating individual smoothies and small batches of soups, dressings,... see more...

Libby B.
Atlanta, GA
This is one of the best kitchen investments I have ever made. My smoothies are silky, not chunky. I can make my own nut milks at home. Carrots and beets blend smooth. This model is great in that it's small enough that it doesn't take over the kitchen counter or the dishwasher. I do find that I sometimes have to break soups and milks into batches to manage them but I think that my counter space is more valuable to me than being able to blend those all at once. If you are cooking for a family and space isn't a problem, I might consider the larger, professional models.
Bethany H.
Mcminnville, OR
I won a vitamix from the Brennan boys website and I tell you what , it has been a staple almost daily in my life . This thing will never die ! It's pricey but worth every penny
Jessica F.
This blender is amazing but it's expensive. If you can afford it it's definitely worth it.
Nashada H.
Springfield, MA
Love love love this blender works great really good for making smoothies really recommend
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I really love you this blender and how it works.I think you should get one and try for yourself
Dria D.
Is this comparable to the Magic Bullet or is it better?
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
Is this worth the price? Does it hold up well when blending ice and frozen fruit?
Jale V.
Camden, NJ
Where can I find this blender and will it work well if I add ice in it