Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold AppliancesVitamix
Professional Series 500 Brushed Stainless Steel Blender

Vitamix Professional Series 500 Brushed Stainless Steel Blender

by Vitamix

#18 in Blenders

Vita-Mix. the professional chef's brand of choice. Vita-Mix is proud to be the preferred brand of the Culinary Institute of America. While we are pleased have this distinction we are not entirely surprised. The power control and versatility of the Vita-Mix CIA Professional Series blender remain unmatched in the home appliance market. One amazing machine masters over 50 culinary tasks easily taking it to the head of the class in the 41 CIA teaching kitchens and bakeshops. As an owner of this groundbreaking appliance you will have all this- plus the tips and techniques developed by professional chefs-right at your fingertips. Since the introduction of its signature blender in 1937 Vita-Mix Corporation has remained on the cutting edge of blending equipment technology and innovation. As a result Vita-Mix is the brand of choice in gourmet dining establishments and popular chain restaurants worldwide. Through the years Vita-Mix has always met the demands for continuous improvements required by commercial foodservice kitchens. Today the brand has become synonymous with durability and reliability as well as pure unbridled power. The unique features of our new Professional Series 500 promise results that are restaurant-quality no matter how you choose to mix it up! Enjoy pre-programmed convenience on the most popular processes along with the culinary creativity that comes with our popular variable speed and pulse features! Three convenient Pre-Programmed SettingsSmoothies Hot Soups Frozen DessertsConsistent results for every process every time Settings are time-saving and easy-to-use All new Pulse FeatureOffers greater control in processing Refines texture to your taste Juicing Whole Foods When you juice whole foods in the Professional Series the cell walls of whole fruits and vegetables are pulverized. You get the delicioius juice and all of the nutritious whole food fiber. Unlike a juice extractor that discards the pulp the Professional Series starts with the whole fruit or vegetable and delivers all the health benefits of both the juice and the fiber. The Professional Series has the motor power speed container and blade design to make it happen smoothly by pulverizing the whole food fiber and breaking it into microscopic pieces that are easy to digest. You get a creamy smooth juice full of fiber with no fiber `feel`!Preparing Hot SoupsPreparing hot soups in the Professional Series starts with fresh whole produce and in 4 to 6 minutes you'll get a steaming hot soup complete with all the nutrients. The Professional Series blades turn so fast they generate enough friction to bring soup up to serving temperature. Simply toss in the ingredients identified in the recipe secure the lid flip the switch and you'll experience a delicious whole vegetable soup with no peeling or seeding required! To make a chunky soup cooked meat or seafood may be added on low speed durning the last few seconds. The Professional Series doesn't stop at soups! You will be making lump-free sauces gravies and puddings almost effortlessly. Fresh or canned fruits can be turned into delicious fruit syrups to use on ice cream pancakes or waffles. Dry ChoppingDry chopping is used for such things as carrots olives nuts coconut onions eggs and cheese. With the Professional Series these tasks are quick easy and require little cleanup. For best results chop only one cup at a time. You decide how coarse or fine you want the finished product by adjusting the Variable Speed Dial. The faster the speed. the finer the chop. Remember the precision-crafted stainless steel blades do all the work so you don't have to. You can even combine some items used in the same recipe to save more time. Wet ChoppingWater draws the item into the blades resulting in a uniform chop. The type of chop whether coarse or fine is determined by the speed selected on the Variable Dial. With wet chopping you can easily prepare vegetables for soups salads stir-frying.

I Am thinking of purchasing one of these blenders? I am looking for thoughts and performance from current owners, Please.Vitamix Creations II 48 oz. 13-in-1 Variable Speed Blender
Can you make hot items??
Start your review of Vitamix Professional Series 500 Brushed Stainless Steel Blender!
How would you rate this product?
Marla M.
Sydney, NS
Vitamix Professional Series 500 Brushed Stainless Steel Blender uploaded by Marla M.
So this is hands down the BEST blender I have ever used.. I love to make a smoothie in the morning if I am going to work .. now back in the day making a smoothie I would have to blend it then strain out the seeds of the raspberries and strawberries.. but then I bought this bad boy .. and my straining days are over! Not a seed in sight! Perfectly smooth every time! Now this blender is pretty expensive .. but it’s also 100% worth it .. and I would buy it over and over again in a heartbeat. And another good thing is that this little beast cleans itself .. simply throw some soap and water in it .. turn it on to swish the water around and then rinse! So easy!
Julia F.
Vaughan, ON
My absolute favourite cooking tool and item in the kitchen!! It is so powerful and versatile. It can be used to make batter or hot soups or smoothies or simply help making something into a paste. I would highly recommend this blender to everyone! So easy to use and has a self clean setting!!
Ariane D.
chut
C'est mon meilleur achat dans la cuisine à vie !!! Un mélangeur pour la VIE !!! Il est ultra puissant. Que ce soit pour un végé-paté, un lait de noix, un hummus vous aller avoir une texture crèmeuse incomparable. Tu peux faire des crèmes avec des aliments cuits et elle va chauffer et être onctueuse a souhait !!!!! Tu va être un vrai chef culinaire a la maison . Besoin de farine d'amande ? Pas de soucis ton Vitamix est là pour toi !!! Une slush ? Let's go !! Il est intuable, se lave super bien ... Tu lave le bol et ajouté un peu d'eau et une goutte de savon à vaisselle, tu repart ton Vitamix une minute et il est propre. C'est mon meilleur achat dans la cuisine depuis longtemps ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Katrina  O.
Chambly, QC
Love this blender. Gets any job done fast and thorough! No chunks when you don't want any. Can make hot soup. Has the smoothie option to start the function slowly and surely. Very sturdy going on 5+ years
Lauren E.
Canada
4 stars only because it’s a pain to clean if your sink is small! Other than that, worth every penny!
Stela M.
Manilla , ON
Love it, use it everyday (to make smoothies, sauces), very good to make vegan cashew sauce and plant based milk and it leaves them very smooth. It’s expensive but it’s very good quality and the costumer service is excellent, I got a replacement jar for free because mine is rusting at the bottom, so one tip: don’t wash the bottom where the metal parts are, it can rust). Rusting doesn’t occur because the product is low quality, but the opposite, it needs good components to blend everything very well. I got the refurbished I long time ago and it stills works, I have never had a problem with it.
Monica V.
Best blender, food processor! I’ve made anywhere from shakes to soup in this machine definitely worth the money
Rachelle M.
Maple, ON
Best investment ever. Makes anything you want it to and fast. My smoothies have never come out as good as they do now since I have the vitamix. So easy to clean too. Soups taste amazing in there as well.
Kendra |.
London
I use my vitamix every day. From making smoothies, grinding fresh coffee grounds, to soups. I love how easy it use to make.
Emily R.
Vancouver, BC
I purchased a used Vitamix from Amazon for my boyfriend's birthday and he absolutely LOVES it. We can make all sorts of things in it. So far we have made hummus, salad dressing, butternut squash soup, and lots of shakes! I would definitely recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...