Vitamix Professional Series 200 Blender - Red (3480) uploaded by Sisto A.

BY VITAMIX

The vitamixâ professional series 200â expertly prepares every dish with speed and culinary precision. Its 48-ounce container is able to prepare large family meals, while fitting easily on the counter for convenient daily use. Eleven total speeds and a 2-peak hp motor allow you to create a variety of textures and process even the toughest whole-food ingredients. Made from some of the world s highest-quality materials, vitamix products are trusted by leading chefs and restaurant chains worldwide for their premium blends and time-tested durability. see more...

Jeffrey N.
Bronx
It is definitely worth the price!! This is by far the best blender I have ever used. It breaks down anything with the flip of a switch. If something gets stuck it is easy to dislodge because of the design. I use mine every single day and it is super easy to clean. Its also bottom rack dishwasher safe which is a plus. Don’t hesitate, buy this blender! It will be the last one you ever purchase.
Carina J.
I love my vitamix. There is a reason this is so popular. It has a powerful motor and helps me make more healthy food. I use it for making flour, nice cream, nut butter, soup, sauces etc. Very pricey but worth it.
Marcy G.
Parma, OH
I love my Vitamix!!! I've had it for two years now. I strictly use it for salsas, guacamole and of course smoothies. Smoothies are amazing using this. It easily blends seeds (raspberry seeds etc) so I'm not chewing on them when I'm trying to drink what I make. I will not use it to make almond butter, I wound up purchasing a food processor for that. The price is pretty high but I would buy one again. They are made in USA!!!!
Vicki M.
Los Angeles, CA
Very expensive and so worth every penny! This was my Mother's Day gift from my husband last year. I truly wanted a vita mix for years but was so hesitant to buy since there are so many new blenders. But let me tell you this blends soooo smooth there is no residue left. You can even juice. I love it! I highly recommend it. It's a great investment.
Patricia Ann E.
Dartmouth, MA
I love my vitamix, use it pretty much daily. With that said- we have had to send it back 3 times in less than 3 years because the motor dies. They fix it and send it back, free of charge- but then I have no blender for about 2 weeks. They do take care of the problem, but it seems to be a pretty frequent issue
Sage T.
Midland, MI
I cannot say enough good things about this blender. I've used countless blenders and this blender has the power, speed and chopping power that is unmatched in any blender over seen. It's a little pricey but will last forever and will blend everything that you need it to. The blender pitcher is large and holds a lot of liquid. I would definitely recommend
Jill J.
Murrysville, PA
I'm a smoothie maker and this is the mixer of all mixers for smoothies. It demolishes ice and shreds kale and spinach like a champ. I haven't used it to its full potential yet and I'm sure I'll be amazed.
Maya M.
Troy, NY
This is absolutely the best blender ever!!! It works well for any type of smoothie or anything needing blending. It is pretty costly but it is worth it. It makes everything smooth and creamy. It goes through settings to work up to getting smoother and smoother. I would recommend it to anyone!
Rebeca B.
Charlotte, NC
This product a great to make smoothies and mix everything. I think the price is ok since it has a great quality. I also think is very effective. I like to mix fruit with almond milk, ice and sometimes orange juice.
Jene W.
Fort Riley, KS
I've never loved a kitchen appliance so much, I use it ALL time. everyday I use it to make my post workout protein ice cream <3 & it can be used for so much more, juicing, soups, batters. seriously if you have been on the fence about getting one. ..do it ..I promise you'll love it!
Dria D.
Is there anywhere I can go to buy one of these for a cheaper price?
Sandra L.
Buffalo, NY
I always read and hear that Vitamix is the best blender, but being new to the blender world I really don't know what to be looking for. What makes this "the best"
Francisca A.
Merced, CA
I'm interested in finding out more info on this product! Does anyone know how it compares to a ninja?! TIA
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
How much is this product ?
Jessica H.
Urbandale, IA
They can be pricy but mine was refurbished so a bit cheaper. I recommend looking on their website for one like that.