Vitamix Personal Cup And Adapter uploaded by Mica G.

BY VITAMIX

Adapter And Two 20-Ounce Cups And Lids Included/ Laser-Cut Blades/ Dishwasher-Safe Components/ Leak-Proof Seal/ BPA-Free, Double Insulated Material/ For Use With Vitamix Legacy Series Machines Only see more...

• I have a Vitamix and I have the big jug that comes with i...3 Answers
Lynn B.
I love it. I have the taller jar and this allows me to make individual smoothies and dressings. This can’t be used for hot items as it can’t vent. It works better for my needs. Costco had these when the Vitamix rep was there. It was cheaper through them. I’d suggest you get it if you want to make smaller quantities.
Mica G.
Dartmouth
I love this product. I have 2 vitamix one at home and one at work. This makes having smoothies so much easier. Makes food have a higher bioavailability since the vitamix pulverizes everything like citrus peels which adds more fiber to your diet.
Veronica W.
Columbia, SC
I have a Vitamix and I have the big jug that comes with it. Are these worth $129 or should I just make it in the big one because its not a hassle to clean....