BY VITAMIX #66 in Blenders

With an enduring commitment to quality and durability, vitamix certified reconditioned machines offer first-class blending performance. After a thorough, 17-point quality inspection, each machine is packaged with a new container, tamper, and cookbook and made available at an unbeatable price. . The certified reconditioned standard machine allows you to quickly and easily create home-cooked meals using nutritious, whole-food ingredients.â meal preparation is simplified by our powerful motor and variable speed control which allows you to create various textures - from chopping, to puréeing, and more - making it a universal tool in... see more...

• Does it really work as well as they claim?2 Answers
  • I want one of these. Is it worth the money?3 Answers
Liz H.
We use our Vitamix almost everyday and we've had this blender for about 2 years now. We make fruit smoothies for breakfast on the weekdays and occasionally on the weekends too. It's super easy to use and is really a great quality blender. We've been meaning to try a few recipes that came with the manual, but haven't yet. It's super easy to clean. We just put a few drops of dish detergent and a little hot water, then we turn on the blender and put it on high for about 20 to 30 seconds depending on what it needs to clean out. Then rinse! Great for smoothies for sure and helps us have our daily veggies and fruits.
Elizabeth W.
Strongsville, OH
Absolutely the best blender in the world! Worth every penny. We use our Vitamix to blend oats into oat flour, almonds into almond flour and we make our own almond milk. That's how smooth the Vitamix is able to pulverize. It is fabulous for soups and pesto, smoothies and purées. Easy to clean and looks great on the counter!
Cameron F.
Phoenix, AZ
You want to know why they are expensive? Because they are worth it! Best blender EVER! Kale, what kale? It blends everything together beautifully and even makes soup! It's also super easy to clean!
Savannah K.
I got my Vitamix from Groupon and I've loved it! I've made smoothies, ice cream, pesto, and almond milk in it so far. It's extremely durable (I don't think I could break it unless I really tried!) and it comes with a 5 year warranty, even as a refurb! So worth the money
Jaymee  V.
I highly recommend this product , I love my vitamix I use it all the time. It is super durable and makes great soups, drinks, salsa, dressings, ice cream, milkshakes, can even need bread, I also use it for things I never even thought i would! Its super easy clean up.
Sarah A.
Rochester, NY
This Vitamix blender is an investment worth making! I have a smoothie for breakfast every morning and the Vitamix makes them perfect. It looks nice enough to leave out on your counter all the time and is easy to clean.
Holly C.
Livonia , MI
We purchased the reconditioned Vitamix from target.com. It works perfect. Plus it's cheaper then paying for a brand new one and works just as good. If you want a Vitamix I suggest buying a rexondidtoned one. You can save a couple hundred dollars.
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
Best investment, i love my vitamix, i use it at least once a day, i make smoothies, peanut and almond butter,salad dressings, baby food, soups, you name it, this machine is a beast! best kitchen investment.
Nina P.
Bensalem, PA
This is the best product you can buy as a blender! This is well worth every penny you spend on it! Works great for soups, smoothies, chopping, etc. Definitely a great buy!
Shelby C.
Rock Spring, GA
Quality is amazing! The possibilities are endless with this product. It is an essential item in my household. Did I mention how easy it is to clean?!!!
Misti T.
I want one of these. Is it worth the money?
Jen N.
Does it really work as well as they claim?