Home & GardenHousehold AppliancesBlendersVitamix
Ascent A3500 Brushed Stainless Steel Blender

Vitamix ® Ascent A3500 Brushed Stainless Steel Blender

by Vitamix

#20 in Blenders

The Vitamix® A3500 blender lets you choose from five program settings-smoothies, hot soups, dips and spreads, frozen desserts, and self-cleaning-that automatically adjusts to the container size you've selected, process and stop automatically. Variable speed control allows you to refine texture, from the chunkiest salsas to the smoothest purees. Use the pulse feature for a burst of power to chop ingredients and knead dough. Included tamper presses down on thick and frozen mixtures toward the blades without having to stop and scrape the sides of the container. A beautiful full color technique and recipe book is included. View all Vitamix Products -Brushed stainless steel finish -Commercial-grade 2.2 peak horsepower motor propels blades up to 240 mph -Tritan ® BPA-free container -Laser-cut stainless steel blades -5 program settings -Touchscreen control panel -64-oz. container -Variable speed control and pulse function -Includes BPA-free tamper, instructions and recipe/technique book -Compatible with Vitamix Self-Detect Containers -10-year warranty -Container, lid, and lid plug are dishwasher safe -Recipe and technique book included -Made in USA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vitamix ® Ascent A3500 Brushed Stainless Steel Blender!
*WENDDY P.
Tamarac , FL
Vitamix ® Ascent A3500 Brushed Stainless Steel Blender uploaded by *WENDDY P.
omg, it's really amazing, you can do anything. The juices are delicious, it has incredible power to crush anything edible, I recommend it is the best buy that can be made in accessories for the kitchen
Anahis V.
Fort Hood, TX
Vitamix ® Ascent A3500 Brushed Stainless Steel Blender uploaded by Anahis V.
Súper fácil de usar. Me encanta que no ocupas colar después de licuarlas en mi antigua licuadora tenía que colarlas como chile rojo ! En esta todo queda listo no hay grumos Para mi eso me facilita mi trabajo en la hora de cocinar Es ruidosa pero vale la pena total mente el precio si es alto pero es una inversión Me encanta hacer jugos no grumos !! #vitamix#wellness#Vitamix ® Ascent A3500 Brushed Stainless Steel Blender
Lauren F.
Rmv, CA
I love my Vitamix. It can blend ANYTHING! I haven’t tried making soup in it yet but that’s next on my list. I also have a little one who is about to start eating solids so I’ll be making baby food in it. I have this in copper and it’s beautiful. I have had my eye on this for years and was finally able to afford it. Worth the investment.
Keren E.
Clifton, VA
Vitamix ® Ascent A3500 Brushed Stainless Steel Blender uploaded by Keren E.
HOLD THE PHONE BECAUSE THIS BAD BOY IS A VIPER!!! I blend green smoothies all the time and I love it! It’s so easy to use, quick clean up, and blends everything so smoothly! Usually I HATE using blenders because the cleanup sucks. However if you rinse out the blender container with water, then fill it up with water and dish soap, you can BLEND this blender clean. No joke, it actually works, and well. I haven’t noticed an off smell, and I always wash the lid by hand. This make morning smoothies, protein shakes, and soups a breeze. It’s expensive, but trust me, you’ll never need another blender again! I got mine as a birthday gift from my parents, boyfriend, and my boyfriends parents! Such a sweet surprise! 💖
Marsha D.
Martin, TN
Vitamix ® Ascent A3500 Brushed Stainless Steel Blender uploaded by Marsha D.
My upgraded model A3500 vitamix. I am in love with my new Vitamix. The programs are very easy and the middle control for the speed is easy to maneuver. My hummus and smoothies are creamy. I love the new container size detection system makes everything easy.... top of the line and beautiful. Mine is a beautiful graphite color...
Shannon C.
Winston salem, NC
I LOOOOOVE my vitamix blender!! I've had it for around two years now and it is still as powerful and beautiful as it was the day I bought it. Yes, it is pricey but it is worth every cent! It will last forever. My favorite feature is the smoothie button. It already has a programmed setting with multiple speeds for the perfect smoothie. (TIP: Add liquids and soft fruits first and ice last) I have even made hot veggie soups in this! It also has a clean setting! Definitely a worthwhile investment!
Peggy Z.
Daly City, CA
Love this machine and like a furniture in your living room. It is pretty noisy when full power is on but it does very good job.
Christina M.
Yucaipa, CA
Vitamix ® Ascent A3500 Brushed Stainless Steel Blender uploaded by Christina M.
I love my Vitamix A3500 Blender. I love the self cleaning feature, makes clean ups a breeze. My family has used the blender to make yummy broths, salsa, smoothies, blend cake ingredients, make peanut butter, dice carrots, onions and potatoes. Highly recommend this blender to anyone who loves to cook.
Amber E.
Los Angeles, CA
Vitamix ® Ascent A3500 Brushed Stainless Steel Blender uploaded by Amber E.
Vitamix ® Ascent A3500 Brushed Stainless Steel Blender uploaded by Amber E.
This blender is a power house! It can blend literally anything. I love it. I use it everyday mainly for smoothies, but I have made many salsas with it. Can’t wait until the weather gets cooler to make soups.
Jaima J.
Anchorage , AK
Vitamix ® Ascent A3500 Brushed Stainless Steel Blender uploaded by Jaima J.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love love love my Vitamix Ascent A3500. It’s been a game changer in my house. Smoothies in less than 5 minutes. Hot soups in less than 6 minutes. Idk how I lived with my Cuisinart blender for so long. I wish you could see the steam rising out of this lovely vegan cream of asparagus soup

Looking for your answer?