BY VITAMIX

Vitamix Ascent A2500 Blender-Home see more...

Sheila g.
Miami , FL
This is a great investment. It is pricey, but I have had it for 7months and have made plenty of smoothies, creamy sides, and soup! I used it today to make an avocado cream and it was delicious and quick to make. I have used plenty of other blenders, but none compare with the quality of the vitamix.
alyssa 🖤.
Portland, OR
I was skeptical but now I am a believer!! Never did I imagine I could get such creamy vegan food at home. Easy to use, easier to clean than a normal blender. Totally worth the money, especially when you take the lifespan and warranty into consideration.
Brittany G.
I LOVE my Vitamix. From smoothies to desserts to HOT soup, it can do it all! This machine is effective at breaking down the ingredients into smooth, palatable concoctions. I love the timer function and the variable speed. While expensive, this machine is definitely worth the investment! Vitamix Ascent A2500 Blender
Kacee L.
Silverdale, WA
I use this to make smoothies for post workout. It leaves no chunks and makes the smoothie smooth lol
Becca L.
Toronto, ON
I love my vitamix! Which is why I’m planning on gifting one to my mom this Christmas. It is the best blender I have ever owned, and works efficiently to make everything from nut butter, to soup, to ice cream. I purchased mine at Costco, but it is available at numerous different stores. I can’t say enough good things about it!