BY VITAMIX

Theâ vitamix 48-ounce container processes large-volume recipes while fitting easily on the counter. Designed to pulverize whole foods for smoothies, hot soups, frozen desserts, and more, the container is strong, yet lightweight and accompanied by aâ mini-tamperâ to use when processing thick mixtures. The 48-ounce container works in conjunction with all vitamix blender models. see more...

Grace C.
orlando Fl
I love my VitaMix so much! it is so handy I can make anything in it! The worst part about cooking and baking is cleaning up and the VitaMix makes cleaning so easy. Just put in some soap and mix for a couple seconds then dry it. You can make everything from dips to breads! Love this and it is worth the little extra money.
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
This product changed my life. Before getting the vitamix I would go through a blender ever 2-3 months because I make 2 shakes a day. I've had this now for 2 years and it's going strong. It's very expensive but for someone that uses it everyday so worth it.
Cynthia G.
Mountain View, MO
I compared this to my regular old blender and honestly they were the same thing. The only difference is that this one costs you a pretty penny and a good old Walmart blender does the same thing for cheaper.
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
I've had the same vitamix for over 10 years now. Back in the days when I had a cheap blender it only might have lasted me a few months. This thing can do anything.
Geisel M.
Muy buena batidora la uso para mis batidos verdes y para hacer mi sofrito y todo me queda muy mezclado además me encanta el embalse grande para poder hacer bastante
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA
I swear by this product. It is expensive but does the job really well. You can even make soup from it. No other blender does the job better than Vitamix.
Anais H.
Muncie , IN
Vitamix is the best!! Powerful blender that lasts through the years! My parents have had theirs for at least 10 YEARS and it's still going strong!
Christina C.
Bakersfield, CA
Vitamin is a professional quality blender that works wonderfully. I will never go back to a traditional blender after using this product!
Ligia B.
Romulus, MI
Just what we need now with the summer season coming up. Smithies to replace our meals and to make us fit and healthy. Great look too!
Michelle V.
Portage, MI
Best blender ever!!! you can use the whole fruit skins, peels all of it!!! def worth the money! I've had mine for years now!!
Trista K.
akron, OH
Is this worth buying?
Gabby M.
Has anyone ever bought a refurbished one for cheaper? Does it work just as well?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Vitamix or nutribullet????
Contessa V.
Strathroy, ON
Is it true to its word? Does what it advertises?
Geisel M.
Abra algún producto de este mas pequeño? me encantaría probarlo para las comidas de mi bebé ya que bate y mezcla muy bien