BY VITAMINWATER #13 in Lemonade

Glaceau Vitamin Water Zero Squeezed Lemonade Nutrient Enhanced Water Beverage- 4 PK.
Naturally sweetened.

• Squeezed is my favorite Vitamin water since Formula 50. Does any...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new drink with no calories , but great ta...4 Answers
  • I love all the vitamin water favors! Can they replace my multivit...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love vitamin water and this taste delicious I would definitely recommend it" in 1 review
  • "tastes like a lighter version of lemonade but with less calories and much less sugar." in 1 review
Jenna H.
I actually really like this drink! It is a great healthier alternative to very sugary drinks like juice or pop. There are zero calories in this drink and less than one gram of sugar. For being so healthy, I was surprised by how good it tasted. It was a little tart and not overly sweet. If you like the taste if lemonade I totally recommend.
Karsyn B.
This flavor Vitamin Water is my go-to flavor. It's light, significantly lighter than most lemonade products, which is why I love it so much. Products such as Crystal Light lemonade are overly sweet, tart, and leave my throat burning, but this product is light and refreshing. I drink it daily.
Alyssa F.
I drink this all the time. I don't really pay attention to calories, fat, etc., but this is such an easy way to be a bit healthier but still get to drink something that tastes good. The lemonade is definitely my favorite, especially since it doesn't make me thirsty like real lemonade can!
Erika P.
PHOENIX, AZ
This is my go-to drink to beat the heat in the summertime. I am usually a 2 a day soda drinker; but once the heat rolls in- I find myself craving something less heavy and this always hits the spot! Plus it still has the zero calories that I am looking for! :)
Jessica B.
I love this lemonade vitamin water. It's zero calories so it great for your figure and it tastes good too. It's a nice lemonade flavor without being too strong or tart. I buy this at Publix for less than a dollar.
Alyssa T.
I wasn't sure what to expect when I got this but I really like it! It tastes like lemonade but a very light lemonade. It doesn't taste like it has a lot of sugar like regular lemonade. It is very nice and light!
Brittney G.
I absolutely love vitamin water zero. I drink it almost everyday. I love how there is no sugar in it. It can be hard for me to just drink plain water, so this helps me get in my water intake for the day.
Courtney W.
Faribault, MN
This is my favorite vitamin water. It's sweet but not too sweet and super hydrating! They're always on sale at the store I work at so j usually have a good supply in my house ūüėā
April H.
Bernville, PA
Tastes just like lemonade with sugar but way better for you. even my teenage daughter likes it. great for summer.
Tracie F.
Middlesboro, KY
My favorite drink! Satisfies my thirst and its sugar free, calorie free, and the best part is its #guiltfree
Danielle C.
Warwick, RI
I've been looking for a new drink with no calories , but great taste. I heard vitamin water was what I'm looking. Has anyone tried this? Also what flavors are good?
Reba W.
Austin, TX
Squeezed is my favorite Vitamin water since Formula 50. Does anyone else wish they would come out with drops?
Frish Q.
Foodie Expert
I love all the vitamin water favors! Can they replace my multivitamin?