Vitaminwater Zero Squeezed

vitaminwater Zero Squeezed

Does this have the same flavor as regular vitamin waters?
how is this? does it actually taste like lemonade or just another vitamin water? i dont like gatorade or other vitamin waters, but lemonade is my favorite beverage...so i am curious!
Squeezed is my favorite Vitamin water since Formula 50. Does anyone else wish they would come out with drops?
Start your review of Vitaminwater Zero Squeezed!
Product Highlights
tastes like a lighter version of lemonade but with less calories and much less sugar.in reviews
I love vitamin water and this taste delicious I would definitely recommend itin reviews
GB B.
Vitaminwater Zero Squeezed uploaded by GB B.
Vitaminwater Zero Squeezed I loved this vitamin water, apparently it does not contain sugar or carbohydrates and that is great for me
Edgardo R.
Roma, TX
Vitaminwater Zero Squeezed uploaded by Edgardo R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very fresh vitamin water is not a perfect flavor but is fine because is zero sugar but it’s okay either way is so refreshing
Chantal H.
Vitaminwater Zero Squeezed uploaded by Chantal H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly the lemonade squeezed is one of my favorites! keep in mind it has no sugar so the taste is more of plain lemonade 🍋 but the benefits from the drink really do help with electrolytes 💦 also it offers 100% vitamins b5 & b6. 50% antioxidant vitamin c, also zinc! Vitaminwater Zero Squeezed plus I even got my son to try this and he is a fan! 👏😄
Tiffany A.
This is my favorite type of Vitamin Water. The flavor tastes just like lemonade, and not artificially sweetened lemonade either! I'm in college and I bring this to class with me all the time. Especially on the days when I feel like I am dragging but I don't want to drink coffee. It's a much better option. The only thing I didn't like about it is the 5g of carbs that it carries, but when weighed with everything that is in coffee I guess it's not that bad.
Michelle W.
Moorestown
Great replacement gatorade, its a recharge in a bottle. When you feel depleted reach for this. With no sugar i feel im doing something healthy for myself. Highly reccomend
Bayley N.
Audubon, IA
Vitaminwater Zero Squeezed uploaded by Bayley N.
Vitaminwater Zero Squeezed uploaded by Bayley N.
I am obsessed with this beverage. I honestly can't remember why I ever bought it but am so glad I did. The squeezed lemonade flavor is very refreshing. I love having a go to drink that I know is healthy for me. I have been able to wean myself from soda pop after finding this drink. highly recommended trying it :-)
Alyssa F.
I drink this all the time. I don't really pay attention to calories, fat, etc., but this is such an easy way to be a bit healthier but still get to drink something that tastes good. The lemonade is definitely my favorite, especially since it doesn't make me thirsty like real lemonade can!
Mindy P.
Caledonia, MS
This product is perfect for people who can't handle the taste of water! I know that I love it!
Dana P.
Vitaminwater Zero Squeezed uploaded by Dana P.
Purchased at: CVS
Love that it has zero calories but I especially love the taste! Lemonade is normally packed with sugar and this isn’t. And it’s great to hydrate you especially when you’ve been sick. Love vitamin water.
Mireya M.
Somerton, AZ
Vitaminwater Zero Squeezed uploaded by Mireya M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Una bebida super refrescante me da energía y lo mejor es que tiene zero azucar!! Super recomendada super rica y te cae ligera al estomago Vitaminwater Zero Squeezed