vitaminwater Zero Rise Orange

Orange Flavored + Other Natural Flavors Nutrient Enhanced Water Beverage

Reverse Osmosis Water, Less Than 1% Of: Erythritol, Citric Acid, Vegetable Juice (Color), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Stevia Leaf Extract, Magnesium Lactate And Calcium Lactate And Potassium Phosphate (Electrolyte Sources), Natural Flavors, Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Phosphoric Acid, Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Glycerol Ester Of Rosin, Modified Food Starch, Viamin E (Alpha-tocopheryl Acetate), Sorbitol, Beta-carotene, Chromium Polynicotinate,

Is this flavor any good ?
Start your review of vitaminwater Zero Rise Orange!
Product Highlights
“I'm a huge fan of vitamin water.” in reviews
Bluffton, IN
vitaminwater Zero Rise Orange uploaded by Ashley W.
Purchased at: Kroger
Quench your thirst with the sweet taste of orange with Vitamin Water! A newbie to this brand, I cannot get enough with their delicious drinks! Such a refreshing drink to quench your thirst. With a great orange flavor that isn't too overpowering, it is just enough to satisfy an orange craving. I often use these to take medications with or to have with a meal because it is just enough to satisfy your thirst. Absolutely a fantastic drink!
Lutz, FL
Purchased at: Costco
For a drink with zero sugar, this one actually has good flavor. It's loaded with B vitamins and electrolytes for a great pick me up on really hot days. Plus I don't feel guilty drinking it since it has no sugar. I will definitely continue to buy these in the future.
These are all pretty good but this is my favorite flavor. It is refreshing and delicious, I like to get them whenever they go on sale. This is a good alternative for water whenever you are wanting something different. It's also a good alternative for sugary beverages.
ferndale
I always have vitamin water zero in my fridge for the case of sickness or hangover. However, I also often just drink them because I am Thursday because they taste really good for a 0 cal drink. Definitely will buy this again in multiple different flavors
Linwood, NC
I love Vitaminwater! I have been struggling to stay hydrated recently and this product has really helped! It’s a wonderful alternative to juice that has an amazing taste to it. I would highly recommend this flavored water to anyone!
I’m a big fan of vitamin water and this flavor is my favorite! There’s usually a sale on this product which makes it even better. It’s a refreshing drink with minimal calories, sodium, and sugar, so it’s a win!
Vermillion, SD
Probably my favorite vitamin water flavor to be honest. Good quality product and fairly affordable. Would recommend this to others who like citrus and orange flavored drinks. I’ll definitely buy again and again!
Green Brook, NJ
I know vitamin water includes a lot of sugar in its products, but the flavor is delicious and the packaging is very cute. I always liked reading the mini/sassy excerpts they had on their packaging.
Milford, VA
Does have an orange flavor but tastes more like water than orange so it's just not good. If you want orange juice grab orange juice and if you want vitamin water you better buy a different flavor!!
Norwalk
I love this product and it is really great and I love it and it is really great and I love it and it is the best and it tastes great and that is for real and it has nice packing and it tastes great
Ask a question to the Influenster community...