Lee M.
Montpelier, OH

Does this taste good, and is it good for you?

Nikk A.
Nikk A.
2 years, 6 months ago
Way too much sugar to be healthy. My son's pediatrician saw one in my bag and proceed to get on my case because she thought that I was giving it to him!
Sasha D.
Sasha D.
South Bend, IN
4 years, 5 months ago
These do not taste good. For most they taste very sugary and some leave a very bitter after taste
destiny c.
destiny c.
Mattoon, IL
5 years ago
I personally like most of them, they are not exactly good for you. theres a lot of different colorings in them and sugar, BUT it is better than soda and a lot easier on my stomach than soda!
Alison S.
Alison S.
Trafford, PA
5 years, 6 months ago
Depends on the flavor, for the taste. Vitamin Water is not that good for you. Full of sugar and unnecessary additives. I would avoid this product if you are trying to consume healthy products.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
5 years, 6 months ago
I am not crazy about the taste
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
5 years, 7 months ago
I love the flavors of these waters and with all the vitamins - definitely a healthier option than some other drinks out there.
MEREDITH W.
MEREDITH W.
Concord , NC
5 years, 8 months ago
The flavor is great, but remember it intended to be a flavored water, not a rush of flavor. The zero calorie ones are a great alternative because they sweetened with Stevia.
Kisha M.
Kisha M.
5 years, 8 months ago
Taste good yes. good for you? no.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
San Jose, CA
5 years, 9 months ago
The taste good but I would recommend the zero calorie vitamin waters. No calories and no sugar.
Anna L.
Anna L.
5 years, 10 months ago
Taste good, but lots of sugar