Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Lakeland, FL
Do you think the vitamins and minerals in Vitamin water are actually beneficial?
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Niles, IL
3 years, 7 months ago
Not really. I mean yes, these due offer high amounts of certain vitamins, but at a high cost to your health. You are better off having a glass of orange juice for Vitamin C, or other fruits and vegetables with good, natural carbs and sugars.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Milwaukee, WI
4 years, 3 months ago
In my opinion, I think that the relatively high amount of sugars and high fructose corn syrup outweighs any of the benefits in this drink. I think that it is an alright drink to have now and then, but I definitely wouldn't advise anyone to depend on this product as a valuable source of vitamins and minerals.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
4 years, 5 months ago
I work early morning shifts (4AM!) and bring a Vitamin Water with me sometimes. On the days I'm feeling particularly sluggish they help, but they don't give you that weird too much energy feeling that and energy drink would have.
Kisha M.
Kisha M.
4 years, 6 months ago
No. I think its just sugar water. you would do better taking a supplement or eating right.
Letitia B.
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
4 years, 6 months ago
Yes and no....depends on your personal vitamin needs.
terralyn w.
terralyn w.
Baton Rouge, LA
Yes i do
Evelyn D.
Evelyn D.
Largo, FL
4 years, 8 months ago
Studies show that it is about the same as taking a half of a vitamin a day
Aaliyah J.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Brooklyn, NY
4 years, 8 months ago
=/ Not really, one bottle is more than one serving size (2.5/bottle actually) and when you look at the nutrition facts, it's mostly just sugar and carbs. If anything, there is a good amount of Vitamin C in many of the flavors. In the ingredients, there are additional Vitamins mentioned, but I don't think it's nearly enough to be noteworthy of benefiting the body.