BY VITAMINWATER

Reverse Osmosis Water, Crystalline Fructose, Cane Sugar, Less Than 0.5% Of: Citric Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Natural Fl Avors, Vegetable Juice (Color), Gum Acacia, Magnesium Lactate And Calcium Lactate And Potassium Phosphate (Electrolyte Sources), Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate), Glycerol Ester Of Rosin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)

Flavored + Other Natural Flavors

With Sweeteners

vitaminwater Focus Kiwi-Strawberry
  • "This is my favorite flavor, I haven't tried too many of the other ones but I plan to." in 1 review
  • "It has good flavor a bit much sugar ." in 1 review
  • "This is the best tasting vitamin water!" in 1 review
  • "When I found out about vitamin water I started drinking them quite often.... That is before I found out about all the sugar that is in the drink." in 1 review
Brilee R.
Gretna, NE
I absoutely love vitamin water, particulary this flavor, and yes I know Vitamin Water isn't actually the best for you becasue it is so high in sugar but yum! They are so great and inexpensive too!
Jennifer G.
Conyers, GA
Cool and refreshing. It's a nice change when you don't want a coke or juice. It's not over sweetened and the kiwi strawberry flavor is nice and not over powering
Crystal W.
Ocala, FL
I drink one of these daily. This is my favorite flavored water. I've bought these for almost 6 years. I have tried other flavors but this is the best to me. I feel that there's a little too much sugar in it. I think it would still taste good if the amount was cut in half.
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
When I need something full of flavor that will quench my thirst I always purchase a few bottles of Kiwi-Strawberry vitamin water. The taste is so delicious with the right amount of strawberry flavor which is my favorite fruit. This drink is filled with vitamins and electrolytes with only 120 calories per bottle. I love to put a bottle in the freezer for about a hour so I can get that nice cold refreshing taste as I gulp it down. With each bottle costing only $0.88 cents at my local Walmart I always purchase this in bundles!
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I absolutely love vitamin water and I know that vitamin water is not actually the healthiest thing for you I can't help but drink it. I love this flavor which I just called pink the yellow flavor and the red flavor are my favorite they're just so incredibly yummy and they're honestly like no other drink I can describe. I like them way better than any Gatorade flavor and they really just quench my thirst. Be careful with these drinks because they are extremely high in sugar!
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Vitamin water is great for hydration. But it's still a little high in its sugar content. I like the flavors. They're not overwhelmingly sweet, but they're very subtle and refreshing. The bottles are pretty big so it's a reasonable amount to consume. At the same time, I feel like vitamin water is a little pricey for what it is.
Holly H.
Lebanon , OR
Tried one of these last weekend not expecting to like them but wanted to give it a try. Boy, was I wrong! I'm hooked! Went back and stoked up on several flavors and can't get enough of them! Not to mention they're cheap! Get em for around $1 at Walmart. So can't go wrong!
VERONICA C.
vitaminwater Focus Kiwi-Strawberry Is my favorite because it taste good. I think good water.  I am repeat consumer. I have bern buying this for a while. It has nice packaging it is very in your face. It is affordable because shoprite sells them for a dollar. I would recommend it to others.
Brooke M.
Downers Grove, IL
I do not like water. At all. But this vitamin water has changed that for me!! My new year's resolution is to drink more water and thus will help me do that. It is so flavorful and good for me too!!
Bridget C.
Delicious! I drink the Kiwi-Strawberry Vitamin Water at least two to three times per week. Love that I can often find it on sale. Keeps me hydrated regardless of the season. I will continue to buy Vitamin Water as it is my flavorful option when I need something other than plain water!
Jasmine N.
High point, NC
Is this water just as good as gatoraide?
Brianna D.
Old Westbury, New York
What's your favorite flavor?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
I love VitaminWater but I have never tried this one. How sweet are they?
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Tue but it does keep me focused on working out~!
Emily M.
Concord, CA
What are the health benefits that I will receive by drinking this product?