vitaminwater Flavored Lipbalm uploaded by Melissa Z.

BY VITAMINWATER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Now, lip refreshment that s as good for your lips as it tastes. Vitamin water...for your lips!  Oversized moisture-rich slightly glossy lip balms in all of your favorite Vitamin Water flavors.  Formulated with vitamin E SPF 20 Protects against environmental damage Lip Hydration at it s flavorful best! ©Glaceau/Vitamin Water

vitaminwater Flavored Lipbalm
  • "This is very moisturizing and it last a while on your lips and has a nice scent" in 5 reviews
  • "I love this lip balm!I mways wear it on a dialy basis and it smells great,it also leaves my lips soft!" in 2 reviews
  • "It doesn't last very long on your lips, but once again it's only about $3." in 2 reviews
  • "Keeps your lips moisturized " in 1 review
  • "I am a huge burts bees fan but this is my back up when I can't get my hands on burts bees...still a good product" in 1 review
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Vitamin Water lip balm is okay. It's nothing spectacular. It leaves my lips kinda' dry after awhile. It doesn't rejuvenate them or no sh*t like that ! It's not the versace of lip balms, lol. It's for basic b*tches, ya' know what I'm talking about !!!!
tammy singleton 6.
Crystal River, FL
i would LOVE TO TRY THIS, it sounds amazing and it is much needed because i've been noticing my lips are drier than before now, so give me a try with a free product and i will heartfully honestly review for you!
Laura K.
Helena, MT
This Chapstick is okay but is not my personal favorite by any means... It has a decent flavor and does give your lips moisture but it also is like too slimy for my liking. It's not terrible though, I would buy for my niece or nephew.
Jessica H.
I got mine in the kiwi-strawberry flavor. So far I've been liking it. It goes on smooth and doesn't feel greasy or anything. It does kinda smell like the drink itself. I usually apply it before I go to sleep and so far it has actually been helping my lips, as they've been really dry and chapped.
Sonja S.
Norman, OK
I found these at the dollar store and was excited to try them but they were a nightmare. The smell awful, they go on awful, and they dried my lips out. I wouldn't recommend this at all!
Christina F.
I love all vitamin water products! Taste/smells so good. Perfect for the summer time, and lasts in the sun for a good amount of time. Leaves my lips nice and smooth and tasty. I would definition buy this continuously.
Jennifer G.
Florissant, CO
I really wanted to like this since I love the drinks but something about it is really gross and weird. Makes my lips feel weird something I do not like :( wasted $4 just to try.
Elissa H.
Poway, CA
This lip moisturizer works very well for its price. It was very inexpensive, and has a great taste. It's kind of similar to the lip smackers brand. It doesn't last very long on your lips, but once again it's only about $3. It's a fun gift for anyone who likes vitamin waters :)
Melissa Z.
I really wanted like this lip balm but it feels like I can't get any of balm on my lips. it also has weird texture. it does not make my lips feel moisturized at all.
Lizzy c.
I got this one in the lemonade and I LOVE IT the only down fall is it is expensive as F** I love how it isn't like normal balms when its like a creamy ish way to put on this is litterally like a jell. You can tell that it helps a lot to and smells great.
Ashley D.
Do they still sell this product? I have never seen it before!
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
Sounds like the general feeling is that these are sticky and expensive?
vidhya s.
Louisville, KY
Want to try a new lip balm is this transparen't or coloured ?? And how's this ? does this stays long ???
Brehanna B.
Humboldt, Sk
Question has been deleted
Michelle T.
San Jose, CA
Is this product hydrating? Like does it actually prevent lips from chapping?