vitaminwater Flavored Lipbalm uploaded by Melissa Z.

BY VITAMINWATER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Now, lip refreshment that s as good for your lips as it tastes. Vitamin water...for your lips!  Oversized moisture-rich slightly glossy lip balms in all of your favorite Vitamin Water flavors.  Formulated with vitamin E SPF 20 Protects against environmental damage Lip Hydration at it s flavorful best! ©Glaceau/Vitamin Water

vitaminwater Flavored Lipbalm
  • "It doesn't last very long on your lips, but once again it's only about $3." in 2 reviews
  • "I love this lip balm!I mways wear it on a dialy basis and it smells great,it also leaves my lips soft!" in 2 reviews
  • "Keeps your lips moisturized " in 1 review
  • "I am a huge burts bees fan but this is my back up when I can't get my hands on burts bees...still a good product" in 1 review
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Vitamin Water lip balm is okay. It's nothing spectacular. It leaves my lips kinda' dry after awhile. It doesn't rejuvenate them or no sh*t like that ! It's not the versace of lip balms, lol. It's for basic b*tches, ya' know what I'm talking about !!!!
tammy singleton 6.
Crystal River, FL
i would LOVE TO TRY THIS, it sounds amazing and it is much needed because i've been noticing my lips are drier than before now, so give me a try with a free product and i will heartfully honestly review for you!
Jessica H.
I got mine in the kiwi-strawberry flavor. So far I've been liking it. It goes on smooth and doesn't feel greasy or anything. It does kinda smell like the drink itself. I usually apply it before I go to sleep and so far it has actually been helping my lips, as they've been really dry and chapped.
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
I found these at the dollar store and was excited to try them but they were a nightmare. The smell awful, they go on awful, and they dried my lips out. I wouldn't recommend this at all!
Christina F.
I love all vitamin water products! Taste/smells so good. Perfect for the summer time, and lasts in the sun for a good amount of time. Leaves my lips nice and smooth and tasty. I would definition buy this continuously.
Jennifer G.
Florissant, CO
I really wanted to like this since I love the drinks but something about it is really gross and weird. Makes my lips feel weird something I do not like :( wasted $4 just to try.
Elissa H.
Poway, CA
This lip moisturizer works very well for its price. It was very inexpensive, and has a great taste. It's kind of similar to the lip smackers brand. It doesn't last very long on your lips, but once again it's only about $3. It's a fun gift for anyone who likes vitamin waters :)
Melissa Z.
I really wanted like this lip balm but it feels like I can't get any of balm on my lips. it also has weird texture. it does not make my lips feel moisturized at all.
Lizzy c.
I got this one in the lemonade and I LOVE IT the only down fall is it is expensive as F** I love how it isn't like normal balms when its like a creamy ish way to put on this is litterally like a jell. You can tell that it helps a lot to and smells great.
Eric K.
I have no issues with this lip balm it is just as good as the water and I can use it several times a day. SPF included in the balm is just awesome. Smell nice tastes good. A really good guy lip balm.
Ashley D.
Do they still sell this product? I have never seen it before!
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
Sounds like the general feeling is that these are sticky and expensive?
vidhya s.
Louisville, KY
Want to try a new lip balm is this transparen't or coloured ?? And how's this ? does this stays long ???
Brehanna B.
Humboldt, Sk
How is this lip balm? Does it moisturize well? Make your lips soft? Is it expensive? Does it last long? Does it smell good? Is it worth buying?
Michelle T.
San Jose, CA
Is this product hydrating? Like does it actually prevent lips from chapping?