BY VITAMINWATER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Glaceau vitaminwater® Energy Orange Mango Sparkling Energy Beverage.

Natural energy boost*.

Flavored + other natural flavors.

50 calories per can.

• Does this taste the same as regular vitamin water?1 Answers
  • Does this product contain caffeine ?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor of Vitamin Water Energy?3 Answers
Hemang S.
Suffolk, VA
At first I was a bit skeptical about this product. I have had the regular vitamin water and it was great tasting, but I never tried the energy ones. It is surprisingly really good and it really does give a boost of energy. I prefer it over Red Bull and it tastes great.
Gina A.
Plantsville , CT
I love This water!! It gives me some energy and is so refreshing! The taste is great too! Ive been using it before my workout, and during to improve my energy. Much healthier than a Monster. These are awesome drinks!
Gina A.
Plantsville , CT
I seriously love every flavor of these waters. I use them before and during my workouts to boost my energy a bit. Much healthier than drinking a Monster. They are best ice cold. I always have a stash of these at home!
Amanda M.
Olympia, WA
I purchased this because it was smaller than most energy drinks and the bright colors had caught my eye. The taste is alright but nothing spectacular. I decided to try this for my morning pick-me-up and didn't notice a burst of energy... at all. Sadly, I will not repurchase.
Cortney B.
Spokane, WA
I am a huge vitamin water fan, but was disappointed with this sparkling energy beverage. It's only 50 calories, which is good, but it still packed with 13g of carbs and sugars, without living up to my hope taste-wise. I don't think I will be purchasing this again.
Taylor M.
Indianapolis, IN
Green tea caffeine drinks are my godsend. I hate coffee and I am not a fan of 5 hour energy or artificial caffeine. This product tastes amazing, and all of the flavors that I have tried so far are wonderful! Much cheaper than the similar Starbucks refreshers.
Sarah H.
One of the few energy drinks I can drink without getting the shakes. Not sure if it's the Niacin or caffeine content in the others. The taste of this isn't #1 on my list, but I am willing to sacrifice a bit of flavor for effectiveness without the side effects!
Charmaine J.
I love vitamin water. I drink this every morning on my way to school. I also like that it has so many flavors different verities. Its healthy and good and that is definitely a plus in my books. I think everyone should at least try it once. Its worth the try.
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
I really love the VitaminWater energy drinks! Unfortunately, this is my least favorite flavor of the bunch. I prefer the orange can. I do love the way your energy comes form vitamins not just loads of sugar and caffeine like other energy drinks.
Lauren C.
Johnson City, NY
I don't get a big energy kick from this, but I really like the flavor. The fact that it's relatively low in sugar and calories is a selling point as well. I wouldn't buy a case of it or anything but one every now and then is good.
Shavonda B.
Richmond, VA
How did you feel about vitamin water before it was take over by a major company?
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
What's your favorite flavor of Vitamin Water Energy?
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
What are the sugars in this version?
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Of those of you who have tried this product does it make you jittery? And does it help with energy?
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Taste factor how good does it taste and is it loaded with sugar ?