BeautyFaceFacial Skincarevitaminsea.beauty
Sea Lavender & Chamomile Overnight Hydration Sleep Face Mask

VitaminSEA.beauty Sea Lavender & Chamomile Overnight Hydration Sleep Face Mask

by vitaminsea.beauty

Let this mask do all the work while you sleep, so you wake up with naturally moisturized and radiant skin. Sea Lavender rejuvenates by enhancing collagen production and moisturizing deep, while anti-inflammatory Chamomile works gently on sensitive skin to soothe and refresh.

Product Manufactured by BeautyMark.International, LLC.; Deeply Moisturizes, Smoothes Wrinkles; Refreshes Tired Skin; Firming & Brightening; Revitalizing Black Sea Mud increases circulation in your skin, helping bring vital nutrients to your cells and carry away toxins. Charcoal's natural detoxifying abilities draw out impurities, and mask's high concentration of essential minerals will nourish, soften, and dramatically improve your skin's tone & texture. Product Manufactured by BeautyMark.International, LLC.

I’ve used this mask a few times by now and it does a good job of hydrating my skin. Would it help to use it with serum first to achieve more plump and hydrated skin?
Start your review of VitaminSEA.beauty Sea Lavender & Chamomile Overnight Hydration Sleep Face Mask!
Widienne B.
Weymouth, MA
VitaminSEA.beauty Sea Lavender & Chamomile Overnight Hydration Sleep Face Mask uploaded by Widienne B.
This product is really good for such a good price, this left my skin moisturized in the morning! I would recommend to keep it in the fridge or in a cold space for a fresher sensation. With the dry winters, this has really helped a lot and you wake up with soft, hydrated, glowing skin! Plus it smells AMAZING like you're at a spa! Overall this is just one of my favorite masks to use.
Jacqueline  P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,679 reviews
VitaminSEA.beauty Sea Lavender & Chamomile Overnight Hydration Sleep Face Mask uploaded by Jacqueline  P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased this VitaminSea.beauty overnight face mask from Ulta about a month ago. I love overnight masks, they’re my favorite and I’m always looking for new ones to try. I hadn’t heard of this particular brand before, and I love try new brands as you never know when you’ll find your next holy grail. This mask has a wonderful scent- it’s scented of relaxing lavender which makes it a great way to wind down before bedtime. The texture of the face mask is thick but not too thick. In the winter time, it’s even harder to get enough moisture into our skin because it’s so dry. When I use this mask, my skin is hydrated and clear. It helps with redness on my face too. One tip I’d recommend is to apply a serum before applying this mask as it will help retain even more moisture (especially in the winter time). This price for this mask was around $10 so it’s super affordable too. I highly recommend this overnight sleep mask!
Abigail V.
Madison, WI
VitaminSEA.beauty Sea Lavender & Chamomile Overnight Hydration Sleep Face Mask uploaded by Abigail V.
Purchased at: ULTA
It smells so good, hydrates my skins and gives me nice glow, it’s very lightweight, it won’t leave the skin feeling greasy and it absorba fast
Eva O.
Conway, SC
VitaminSEA.beauty Sea Lavender & Chamomile Overnight Hydration Sleep Face Mask uploaded by Eva O.
Purchased at: Walmart
This mask feels so relaxing on my face at night, does not make my skin feel greasy nor sticky. Just rinse off in the morning and follow up with daily skincare. It has a light scent of the lavender and chamomile. I love that it deeply moisturizes, smooths wrinkles, refreshes tired skin along with firming and brightening the skin as well. It is affordable and I definitely recommend this face mask.
McKenna T.
Tinley Park, IL
VitaminSEA.beauty Sea Lavender & Chamomile Overnight Hydration Sleep Face Mask uploaded by McKenna T.
Purchased at: ULTA
This mask is amazing! I wear it daily to sleep and I always wake up with my skin feeling fresh and clean! It smells amazing and works really good for hydration !!
Jaclyn W.
East Windsor, NJ
VitaminSEA.beauty Sea Lavender & Chamomile Overnight Hydration Sleep Face Mask uploaded by Jaclyn W.
Purchased at: ULTA
When i tried a sample of this i wasn't that impressed, but then i bought a full size and realized i love this stuff. My skin has been itchy and angry lately from seasonal allergies. I find this to be very soothing and calming both in feel and in scent. As a bonus you get a huge tub for less than $15. Definitely recommend if you looking for something soothing and moisturizing.
Lyza G.
MCAllen , TX
VitaminSEA.beauty Sea Lavender & Chamomile Overnight Hydration Sleep Face Mask uploaded by Lyza G.
So I was experiencing some dryness on my under eye. After using this face mask my face felt very hydrated and with every use my dryness appeared to go away. This was my first time using an overnight mask and I was very pleased. Light texture, silky and very affordable. Pleasant smell.
Lindsey B.
Lakewood
VitaminSEA.beauty Sea Lavender & Chamomile Overnight Hydration Sleep Face Mask uploaded by Lindsey B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I've been using this product about a month now. It smells amazing, however it doesn't seem to work with my dry skin. I havent noticed a difference. I will continue to try to see if it does anything.
Amanda P.
VitaminSEA.beauty Sea Lavender & Chamomile Overnight Hydration Sleep Face Mask uploaded by Amanda P.
I absolutely love this stuff. The scent is not too strong or overpowering. The jar is cute and very large, it will last you a very very long time depending on how much you moisturize. It leaves my face feeling very moisturized without any greasy residue. It soaks in quickly and I feel very refreshed after using it. This is some great stuff worth a try at a very affordable price point.
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
Another one of my favorites!!! I love the consistency of this sleep mask and the fragrance. It isn't overpowering but very subtle and calming. I've loved everything I have tried so far from vitaminsea.beauty ! I totally recommend trying out their products.