VitaminSEA.beauty Sea Lavender & Chamomile Overnight Hydration Sleep Face Mask

by Unknown

Let this mask do all the work while you sleep, so you wake up with naturally moisturized and radiant skin. Sea Lavender rejuvenates by enhancing collagen production and moisturizing deep, while anti-inflammatory Chamomile works gently on sensitive skin to soothe and refresh.

Product Manufactured by BeautyMark.International, LLC.; Deeply Moisturizes, Smoothes Wrinkles; Refreshes Tired Skin; Firming & Brightening; Revitalizing Black Sea Mud increases circulation in your skin, helping bring vital nutrients to your cells and carry away toxins. Charcoal's natural detoxifying abilities draw out impurities, and mask's high concentration of essential minerals will nourish, soften, and dramatically improve your skin's tone & texture. Product Manufactured by BeautyMark.International, LLC.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of VitaminSEA.beauty Sea Lavender & Chamomile Overnight Hydration Sleep Face Mask!
14 days agoMCALLEN , TX
VitaminSEA.beauty Sea Lavender & Chamomile Overnight Hydration Sleep Face Mask uploaded by Lyza G.
So I was experiencing some dryness on my under eye. After using this face mask my face felt very hydrated and with every use my dryness appeared to go away. This was my first time using an overnight mask and I was very pleased. Light texture, silky and very affordable. Pleasant smell.
10 months agoSioux Falls , SD
VitaminSEA.beauty Sea Lavender & Chamomile Overnight Hydration Sleep Face Mask uploaded by Machelle H.
I feel like the weather makes my skin dry and dehydrated. I put moisturizer in the morning and I thought I needed something I could use overnight so I decided and bought VitaminSEA.beauty Sea Lavender & Chamomile Overnight Hydration Sleep Face Mask. The packaging is so simple, straightforward, and pretty. The product has a pinkish color and very light, cream-like texture that applies really smoothly on skin and gets absorbed easily. It has a cool, soothing feel on skin and relaxing light lavender scent. I apply this on my face and neck after cleansing as part of my nightly skincare routine and I wake up with moisturized, hydrated, and refreshed skin. It says it smoothes wrinkles, too, but I have yet to see that. A tub of this budget-friendly product is 240g which will last for a long time.
10 months agoStamford, CT
I really like this product. It hasn’t done anything with my acne or pores but it did help with my itchy face at night. The smell is amazing and helps me go to sleep which is a huge help. Although it’s not anything special, but the price your getting for it is good.
10 months agoSan Antonio , TX
This mask is great. I wake up the next day with my skin glowing and hydrated. I love the smell of it and love how makes my skin feel.
4 months agoSavannah , GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Best mask ever. People were complementing the first day after I used it Saying I had a glow to my skin. It’s also smells amazing
5 months agoFt Lauderdale, FL
VitaminSEA.beauty Sea Lavender & Chamomile Overnight Hydration Sleep Face Mask uploaded by Rebecca O.
Love it. Super soft on my skin. Dries up pretty quickly. Amazing amount of product for the price!!!
9 months agoqueenstown
VitaminSEA.beauty Sea Lavender & Chamomile Overnight Hydration Sleep Face Mask uploaded by Ana K.
This is my new babe. I’m almost 1 week using, I can’t sleep anymore without, looks like im missing something! Smell good and make me feeling more relaxed, in the first morning I saw already the difference. Meet my expectations for sure! 🐰 CRUELTY FREE!!!!