BeautyFaceFacial Skincarevitaminsea.beauty
Sea Kelp & Hyaluronic Acid Bouncy Sleep Mask

VitaminSea.beauty Sea Kelp & Hyaluronic Acid Bouncy Sleep Mask

by vitaminsea.beauty

Improve skin texture overnight, waking up to a brighter, more balanced complexion after using this VitaminSea.beauty Sea Kelp & Hyaluronic Acid Bouncy Sleep Mask. Hyaluronic acid pentrates and nourishes skin cells, while algae replenishes essential vitamins and minerals for softer, suppler skin.

Hydrates skin overnight; Softens and brightens complexion; Increases elasticity

Question time, on skincare... For those of you that have tried and/or currently use *both* VitaminSea.beauty Sea Kelp & Hyaluronic Acid Bouncy Sleep Mask and OLAY Hydrating Overnight Gel Mask, did you have a preference between the two for yourself (even if slightly), and why? What were your thoughts on each of them? 🤔💭💗🌿 Comment below if you would like! The Influenster App
Start your review of VitaminSea.beauty Sea Kelp & Hyaluronic Acid Bouncy Sleep Mask!
Missy A.
Calgary, AB
VitaminSea.beauty Sea Kelp & Hyaluronic Acid Bouncy Sleep Mask uploaded by Missy A.
I love this mask! There is sooo much product for the price. Yes, it burns a little when putting it on because of the hyaluronic acid. It goes away within a minute or two. They are serious when they say a THIN layer so don't glob it on, you won't need that much. They don't give direct instructions on how many times a week to use this but I've been doing 3-4x a week and it seems to be fine. My face feels so light and soft the next morning and a little warm water rinses off anything left. Feels great and so worth the price.
Jacqueline  P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,689 reviews
VitaminSea.beauty Sea Kelp & Hyaluronic Acid Bouncy Sleep Mask uploaded by Jacqueline  P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased the Vitamin.sea.beauty sea kelp overnight sleep mask a few months ago from Ulta. This sleep mask makes my skin feel so luxurious and fresh. The scent is light but natural (it has a fresh sea scent to it). It feels cool on my face and it doesn’t take much (just a thin layer). The next morning after using it, I wake up to soft and supple skin. This is so nice after being in winter the past few months and feeling so dry. Before using this mask, I do put a thin layer of serum on as it feel it maximizes the benefits of the mask. I highly recommend this product!
Eva O.
Conway, SC
VitaminSea.beauty Sea Kelp & Hyaluronic Acid Bouncy Sleep Mask uploaded by Eva O.
Purchased at: Walmart
This felt so amazing on my face, and it has a fresh light clean scent. It absorbed quickly into my skin and did not leave my skin feeling sticky nor greasy, it made my skin feel so soft and smooth and very hydrated. Definitely was worth the purchase and I definitely would buy this again. Highly recommend this night mask.
Taryn H.
Grand Blanc, MI
VitaminSea.beauty Sea Kelp & Hyaluronic Acid Bouncy Sleep Mask uploaded by Taryn H.
I’ve used this product for a few months now almost every night and the pink one🤭 They have quickly become my favorites. Both of them add great hydration and so far have been giving my ski a great glow😊 This brand has a wonderful smelling product with easy packaging. Ladies this will be your best friend 😩
Shannon C.
Winter Haven, FL
Makes my skin so bouncy and full in the morning. LOVE IT. I have dry skin, this stuff is amazing. Cons though: leaves my skin sticky for awhile and tends to leave residue on my pillowcase if I get in bed too soon after applying.
Destiny R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I grew very fond of this product very fast. The price was under $10. It has natural ingredients and it leaves your skin glowing at night, while smelling amazing, and feeling nice and smooth.
Adrienne S.
Placerville, CA
This is my fave last step to my nighttime skincare routine. You wake up feeling moisturized and plump.
Dhara G.
ottawa
This is a really good product and it does wonders for my skin. I love the packaging. The only bad thing is that it takes a long time to dry, and it gets sticky.
Lívia H.
Lincoln, NE
Purchased at: Sephora
My skin has never been SO smooth! I think I found the perfect product for my face. The price is good and it’s 100% worthy!
Kulvir G.
Surrey, BC
I was sooo excited to try this mask even though it had fragrance in it and I thought it wouldn’t be that bad. But no. Right when I opened it I could smell the fragrance sooo much. I still decided to test it out because it was extremely cheap however it made my face really red and made it breakout. It took me days to clear my face. I would not recommend this product it’s like spraying perfume on your face. Not good.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samantha F.