Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Vitamino Color Gel Masque By L'oreal, 5 Ounce uploaded by María Laura M.
Vitamino Color Gel Masque By L'oreal, 5 Ounce

Vitamino Color Gel Masque By L'oreal, 5 Ounce

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

4.3 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars48%
  • 4 Stars38%
  • 3 Stars14%
  • 2 Stars0%
  • 1 Star0%
4.34 / 5 based on 29 Reviews

Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

Vitamino Color Gel Masque By L'oreal, 5 Ounce
Vitamino Color Gel Masque By L'oreal, 5 Ounce
Reviews (29)
Q&A (0)
Media (1)
Leave a Review
Justine R.
Montreal, Quebec
35 reviews
I really like this mask! It is very good for my damaged coloured hair! It feels way more hydrated afterwards
sunny h.
32 reviews
Para mi es un basico del cuidado del cabello. excelente aroma y la hidratacion que proporciona bien vale su precio
michelle N.
Oshawa, ontario
5 reviews
I have used this product due to having dry ends and I found it wasn't leaving a heaviness on the test of my hair but made my ends not so dry
Es un buen producto, económico, aunque no de los mejores de Loreal, quizás ayuda a mantener el color, pero no sentí otro beneficio en mi cabello, tal vez no supe usarlo, mi cabello logró tener mucho brillo, pero cuando lo usaba lo sentía poco hidratado, es posible que sea un producto para otro tipo de cabello, pero para el mío en lo particular no funcionó del todo.
Cristina M.
4 reviews
This masque is awesome to use after your first wash post-colouring.
It really locks in your colour, adds shine and eliminates the breakage from colouring.
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
236 reviews
Badge Icon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Level 4
One of my favorite L'oreal products, it helps keep my hair feeling strong and healthy
Kait E.
Toronto
3 reviews
Helped my blonde last longer! The colour stayed more vibrant and kept the same shine and bounce I left the salon with
lynda l.
3 reviews
It protects the color make your hair look amazing and good price for such a quality so give a try escepcialy for dry hair ★★★
Maria L.
México D.f
22 reviews
Muy bueno para ayudar a darle brillo a tu cabello el único problema es que a mi me lo dejaba un poco grasoso de aHi en fuera funciona muy bien.
Q & A

Looking for
your answer?

Be the First to Ask a Question

Join now to gain access to over 20 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us