Vitamino Color Gel Masque By L'oreal, 5 Ounce uploaded by María Laura M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Cristina M.
Cristina M.
This masque is awesome to use after your first wash post-colouring.
It really locks in your colour, adds shine and eliminates the breakage from colouring.
Deborah M.
Deborah M.
Worked great for coloured hair. Help have a great texture, fluid hair. After one use I was charmed ! A bit costly but if there's discount , it's worth it !
michelle N.
michelle N.
Oshawa, ontario
I have used this product due to having dry ends and I found it wasn't leaving a heaviness on the test of my hair but made my ends not so dry
Kait E.
Kait E.
Toronto
Helped my blonde last longer! The colour stayed more vibrant and kept the same shine and bounce I left the salon with
Justine R.
Justine R.
Montreal, Quebec
I really like this mask! It is very good for my damaged coloured hair! It feels way more hydrated afterwards
lynda l.
lynda l.
It protects the color make your hair look amazing and good price for such a quality so give a try escepcialy for dry hair ★★★
Maria L.
Maria L.
México D.f
Muy bueno para ayudar a darle brillo a tu cabello el único problema es que a mi me lo dejaba un poco grasoso de aHi en fuera funciona muy bien.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
One of my favorite L'oreal products, it helps keep my hair feeling strong and healthy
sunny h.
sunny h.
Para mi es un basico del cuidado del cabello. excelente aroma y la hidratacion que proporciona bien vale su precio