Vitamino Color Gel Masque By L'oreal, 5 Ounce uploaded by María Laura M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

shameda s.
South Ozone Park, NY
I hate roots!!! Who the heck wants to dye their once a month. It's damaging and SO much work. not to mention pricey! To help lock in your hair color, apply the Vitamono Color Gel Masque by L'oreal once a week. Your locks will be soft and you can prolong that dye job. It's a no brainer.
Ashley B.
This product is the best. It honestly repairs your damaged hair and leaves it soft and shiny. I was pretty hesitant in using it, but it's the best thing.
Anna R.
It leaves my hair so soft, straight and even my hair is thin it gives volume and even in a second day it still smells good.
Kanya M.
Riverside, CA
I can't stress enough how much I love this product. It does an amazing job at locking the oils and moisture in your hair!
Evelyn A.
Medley, FL
Este producto es grandioso y rinde muchisimo, deja mi cabello muy suave y me hago mis ondas sin complicaciones
cecilia g.
Mesquite, TX
I love this product is a little pricey but so worth it, makes my hair look and feel healthy!!!
Cindy T.
Rockville, MD
Leaves your hair super soft and it smells amazing! Really a great substance ! Easy to use too! I absolutely loved it!
Cheimi R.
Bronx, NY
I really wanted to like this. It works okay, but I get better stuff for half the price. For some reason, I need to use a lot, otherwise my hair doesn't even look conditioned...u know? It's not exactly lasting ages for me, like it does for many other reviewers here. Then the last time I used it before an important event, I dried my hair in a hurry n did not have time for a blow-dry. By the next day, my carefully maintained hair went for a toss. It became coarse n rough and tangled! It took two more washes n a hot oil treatment to get it back into shape, but I'm still not satisfied. There's still half of it left, and I'll use it till it's over when i don't think i need too much conditioning and when i know i have the time to set my hair or something. And to think my stylist recommended this. Well, it might work for some people, but it's just not for me. I'm giving it a 3 coz apart frm that one time, it's okay as an everyday conditioner, but for the price-is it worth it? Not, in my opinion. PS the packaging is a pain when you are in a hurry.

UPDATE: I like this conditioner much better now. The trick is to towel-dry your hair and put it on and wait. This kept splits and dry ends at bay, but not before two bottles were finished. It is expensive but my hair and skin have changed over the years so this helps me more now than it did before. Its good for color-treated hair only and seems to protect my hair from the sun mainly.
Hope S.
Kewanee, IL
Loved this hair masque. Very refreshing and moisturized my hair so good. Have purchased it again and will continue to as long I can find it
Deborah M.
Worked great for coloured hair. Help have a great texture, fluid hair. After one use I was charmed ! A bit costly but if there's discount , it's worth it !