Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Vitamino Color Gel Masque By L'oreal, 5 Ounce uploaded by María Laura M.
Vitamino Color Gel Masque By L'oreal, 5 Ounce

Vitamino Color Gel Masque By L'oreal, 5 Ounce

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

4.3 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars46%
  • 4 Stars39%
  • 3 Stars14%
  • 2 Stars0%
  • 1 Star0%
4.32 / 5 based on 28 Reviews

Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

Vitamino Color Gel Masque By L'oreal, 5 Ounce
Vitamino Color Gel Masque By L'oreal, 5 Ounce
Reviews (28)
Q&A (0)
Media (1)
Leave a Review
REVIEWS
Kanya M.
Riverside, CA
32 reviews
I can't stress enough how much I love this product. It does an amazing job at locking the oils and moisture in your hair!
Cindy T.
Rockville, MD
8 reviews
Leaves your hair super soft and it smells amazing! Really a great substance ! Easy to use too! I absolutely loved it!
Fatlume M.
Marble Falls, TX
11 reviews
The best thing I used I love it I will tell my friends for this product it's the the wonderful you have to try it
Evelyn A.
Medley, FL
41 reviews
Este producto es grandioso y rinde muchisimo, deja mi cabello muy suave y me hago mis ondas sin complicaciones
Dawn M.
20 reviews
Love love love this product! It has been a savior for my hair after coloring. Will continue to use it.
nicole z.
El cajon, CA
7 reviews
Makes my skin feel brand new again! Overall one of the best products ive used! And that says alot.
cecilia g.
Mesquite, TX
17 reviews
I love this product is a little pricey but so worth it, makes my hair look and feel healthy!!!
Evelin D.
Belmont, CA
48 reviews
Makes your hair soft and smells nice, good for blond hair and the colored hair.
Es un buen producto, económico, aunque no de los mejores de Loreal, quizás ayuda a mantener el color, pero no sentí otro beneficio en mi cabello, tal vez no supe usarlo, mi cabello logró tener mucho brillo, pero cuando lo usaba lo sentía poco hidratado, es posible que sea un producto para otro tipo de cabello, pero para el mío en lo particular no funcionó del todo.
Cristina M.
4 reviews
This masque is awesome to use after your first wash post-colouring.
It really locks in your colour, adds shine and eliminates the breakage from colouring.
Q & A

Looking for
your answer?

Be the First to Ask a Question

Join now to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us