Vitamino Color Gel Masque By L'oreal, 5 Ounce uploaded by María Laura M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Vitamino Color Gel Masque By L'oreal, 5 Ounce
I love this masque! Makes my hair smoothie and smells pretty good! To untangle my hair all I need is a little bit of cream. I totally recommend
Mariana R.
florida, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanto deja mi cabello muy suave y con una aroma increible, y me facilita mucho la hora de peinarme me encanta quiero seguir usandolo
Cheimi R.
Bronx, NY
I really wanted to like this. It works okay, but I get better stuff for half the price. For some reason, I need to use a lot, otherwise my hair doesn't even look conditioned...u know? It's not exactly lasting ages for me, like it does for many other reviewers here. Then the last time I used it before an important event, I dried my hair in a hurry n did not have time for a blow-dry. By the next day, my carefully maintained hair went for a toss. It became coarse n rough and tangled! It took two more washes n a hot oil treatment to get it back into shape, but I'm still not satisfied. There's still half of it left, and I'll use it till it's over when i don't think i need too much conditioning and when i know i have the time to set my hair or something. And to think my stylist recommended this. Well, it might work for some people, but it's just not for me. I'm giving it a 3 coz apart frm that one time, it's okay as an everyday conditioner, but for the price-is it worth it? Not, in my opinion. PS the packaging is a pain when you are in a hurry.

UPDATE: I like this conditioner much better now. The trick is to towel-dry your hair and put it on and wait. This kept splits and dry ends at bay, but not before two bottles were finished. It is expensive but my hair and skin have changed over the years so this helps me more now than it did before. Its good for color-treated hair only and seems to protect my hair from the sun mainly.
Dawn M.
Love love love this product! It has been a savior for my hair after coloring. Will continue to use it.
Evelyn A.
Medley, FL
Este producto es grandioso y rinde muchisimo, deja mi cabello muy suave y me hago mis ondas sin complicaciones
Evelin D.
Belmont, CA
Makes your hair soft and smells nice, good for blond hair and the colored hair.
Hope S.
Kewanee, IL
Loved this hair masque. Very refreshing and moisturized my hair so good. Have purchased it again and will continue to as long I can find it
Cindy T.
Rockville, MD
Leaves your hair super soft and it smells amazing! Really a great substance ! Easy to use too! I absolutely loved it!
cecilia g.
Mesquite, TX
I love this product is a little pricey but so worth it, makes my hair look and feel healthy!!!
Fatlume M.
Marble Falls, TX
The best thing I used I love it I will tell my friends for this product it's the the wonderful you have to try it