Vitamin World Triple Strength Omega-3 Fish Oil

by Vitamin World

Triple Strength Omega-3 Fish Oil purified to eliminate mercury. Contains 950mg active Omega-3. Contains Ester-Omega. Ester-Omega is a concentrated and highly purified Omega-3 FishOil selected from the finest deep sea, cold water fish. Formulated inan antioxidant matrix to enhance potency, Ester-Omega allowsfor maximum absorption of Omega-3 EPA and DHA fatty acids bythe body. May reduce the risk of coronary heart disease* Contains 30 rapid-release softgels.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vitamin World Triple Strength Omega-3 Fish Oil!
Berlin  B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I’ve been switching between different brands, this kind of supplement needs a long time to see the benefits. I wish they have smaller capsules, they are a little hard to swallow.
Staci S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite fish oil. The quality is great, it’s one a day, lasts up to six months, and they always have sales. You get so much more omegas compared to other brands and I’ve never had an awful after taste or what have you. I take fish oil everyday and highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?