Vitamin World Hair, Skin and Nails Formula Coated Caplets, 240 Count

by Vitamin World

Healthy nutrition can help lead to a healthy outward appearance, so give your hair, skin, and nails the nutritional support they need with this special blend of vitamins and minerals designed to help you look your best.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vitamin World Hair, Skin and Nails Formula Coated Caplets, 240 Count!
How would you rate this product?
Used it for a month, noticed my brittle bitten nails were growing back stronger. I don’t know if I noticed a difference in my hair, which was the primary reason that I got the product. I have two packages of the supplement so I will see how it works.
Booneville, AR
You take these three times a day with your meals. You will notice a difference in about 2 weeks then you'll be super amazed by how fast your hair and nails are growing!! This also seemed to help clear up my acne! The taste isn't the best, but its a pill so just take it with water! Favorite skin, hair, and nail vit. There are about 240 in a bottle snd its a 3000 mcg biotin serving! Highly recommend!
Baltimore, MD
This is Avery nice kit really cleanses your scalp and hair and leaves it feeling moisturized and I take biotin and my nails and hair have gotten stronger and longer.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Vitamin world has an amazing variety of vitamins. Not caring much of the prices, different vitamins are SO good to take.
Cairo
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have heard about it from my friend just bought it since One month reasonable price . I have notice that my hair stop falling