BY VITAMIN WORLD

Supports Antioxidant Health* Contains Naturally occurring EGCG A nutritional staple in Japan where it has been used for centuries, Green Tea contains beneficial flavonoids, which are natural phytochemicals* Green Tea Extract provides antioxidant support and health-enhancing properties see more...

Rosangela C.
Baltimore , MD
I do love to drink a lot of green tea but I thought why not try to add these supplements to my daily routine. I cannot tell you how great I feel! Not only do I feel great and have lots of energy but I have also noticed that I have been losing weight. I will definitely continue to take the supplements. i highly recommend it
Alejandra P.
The Green tea vitamin was recommended to me by a friend upon me stating that I needed something to help with bloating and trouble digesting. Since using this vitamin, I've noticed a great change in my system. I even lost weight and it's not even up to a month yet