Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe ULTIMATE 10...
110 Reviews
5 / 5
I like this product because it’s good for your immune system keep you good and health from inside out. Only take 2 a day does the body good. So go bye products . U will see results in a couples weeks. A very good products.Just take it everyday good products just take 2 capulas a day . Very product
4 / 5
Las vitaminas son sumamente importante para las personas que se cuidan, debemos vernos para sentirnos bien y estar bien
5 / 5
This was recommended by the store associate and I was skeptical at first, but after taking the whole bottle, I did not have anymore stomach pain and my skin completely cleared up.
4 / 5
I have taken these for years. Very good probiotic. It is priced well too. Only drawback is they have to stay in the fridge.
5 / 5
I love it and I recommend it to friends and family great price and product I would buy again
5 / 5
These probiotics are great just what your body needs I highly recommend you to try them you will not regret it
4 / 5
This one is a good option for an overall, basic, multi strain probiotic. It’s very reasonably priced especially the larger size bottles. You can take one per day or more if needed. The only downside is this one is sourced from milk so if you have dairy allergies this is not right for you.
5 / 5
I thought it was very good! It was $10 for one month. I wish I could have a bigger supply. Never upset my stomach never gave me bad breath and always was good. A good brand good quality! I would definitely buy it again !
5 / 5
It is a wonderful vitamin that I always use and provides me with energy, it has a lot of advantages, but I feel that vitamins are a little high for that.
4 / 5
I think Vitamin Shoppe products are good quality at a good price. I took this probiotic for a couple years and felt it did everything I needed from it until it didn’t and I switched to a completely different line up of products.