Vitamin Shoppe TRIPLE STRENGTH TURMERIC WITH uploaded by Bryan V.

BY VITAMIN SHOPPE

Buy on Jet.com*
Christen C.
This is an excellent supplement for anyone to take. It is particularly wonderful for those with any type of arthritis or fibromyalgia. I got my mother on this and her health has improved dramatically. it's also an amazing anti-inflammatory .It's really an amazing product!
Vandita S.
Very healthy and a quick and easy way to get some extra nutritional benefits into your diet. Really easy to take down and no aftertaste.
Bryan V.
Great daily supplement for general health, and this triple strength formula only requires 1 capsule daily, from a brand I trust.
Zahra A.
Towson, MD
I'm not really writing a review for this specific product but for turmeric in general. It's amazing for your skin! It's antibacterial and you can mix with honey to make a natural face mask. It MAY leave a slight orange tint for a bit but it'll go after you wash your face a few times.
Cameron B.
I need to start using this in my vitamin regime! I've heard nothing but good things about turmeric. I'll see how long until I see results. Price isn't bad either. Will check in Again soon
Cindy G.
San Antonio, TX
I have been taking this for a few weeks and i have noticed my energy level has gone up and i have no more aches in my joints!
Joyce C.
Wellness Guru Expert
What's the purpose for turmeric again?
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
Would this be good for someone with lichen planus?