Vitamin Shoppe Chlorophyll Liquid

by Vitamin Shoppe

Chlorophyll Liquid 2 Fluid Ounces Liquid

Is chlorophyll worth it?
Start your review of Vitamin Shoppe Chlorophyll Liquid!
noora A.
Bronx, NY
This gave lots of energy, I dont about the acne body oder still the same. But I feel lighter and more productive definitely buying again
Ivis A.
Doral, FL
It's ok. I don't think is the best out there regarding taste. It has a weird small after taste, but nothing too important. Other brands have a lot more product for the same price as this one. You have 59 serves with this small bottle.
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
3,855 reviews
I love they are rich and this is great and they are very good at keeping you well #VitaminShoppe
Carolyn H.
E Greenwich, RI
I really like the flavor and how it’s a nice addiction to regular water and it helps me to stay hydrated
Ask a question to the Influenster community...