BY VITAMIN SHAMPOO

This nutrient-rich combination helps to nurse any type of hair to feel smoother, silkier and ready to style. Even though our products are loaded with beneficial nutrients, they don't bog your hair down. Instead, they leave your hair more voluminous than before. see more...

Esmeralda T.
This reconstructive shampoo its the boom!! My hair itss super healthy and long i never had it lole this in so long i saw changes in my hair like a 2/3 days usage and i love it really satisfied with my product !
Clancy Monique G.
Dubai
The best for hair . It makes your hair last for days after washing with it . Feels soft and clean . Best quality ever tried .
Laryssa de Tróia d.
Todos falam maravilhas desse produto e eu tenho MUITA vontade de testar ele. Espero ter a oportunidade
Mariam...💕💕 S.
It is very good because I love it so far as I know it was a good product to me I love it so far

Amazon