BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Body Shop
Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream

Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream

The Body Shop difference: Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream will replenish and revitalize skin while you sleep. A rich nourishing cream that helps replenish antioxidant and moisture levels overnight. Night is an excellent time for The Body Shop's Vitamin E Night Cream because your skin can use it more effectively to fight free radicals while you sleep. It leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Best for all skin types

Water, Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Dimethicone, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Cyclomethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Octanoate, Myristyl Myristate, Panthenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Fragrance,Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Talc, Manganese Violet, Iron Oxides.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream!
Tasniya M.
This is really good to oil to nrml skin iam using this since a year I really like this product and would recommend to others
Nadya V.
El Monte, CA
This product leaves my skin feeling soft. I recommended using it every night. It has a pretty smell.
Julia O.
Very light weight moisturizer that feels cool and nice. Has a faint yet pleasant smell. Okay with moisturizing for someone like me with dry skin, but I prefer it for the other skin benefits it has like removing dark spots and plumping skin.
Mounasree
It’s nourishing moisturised night cream with vitamin E. it keeps skin so hydrated as well.
Sarah J.
abingdon, md
This product is silky smooth and melts right into your skin. After it melts into your skin your skin feels super soft and almost dewy. My skin feels hydrated all day, super effective and would buy again.
Stephanie K.
Denver, CO
A little goes a long way with this! If you have dry skin this is the lotion you need!
Nicole T.
Los Angeles
My skin has gotten softer like a baby's skin because of this product. I have oily combo skin and this isn't very oily. However, it does not work for patchy or flacky skin and you'll need to use other products to do so. For the amount that's given to you is worth it for maybe 3-4 months.
Miss I.
vishakapatnam
Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream uploaded by Miss I.
Actually i used to have a very dry and pale skin my friend reccomend me to use body shop vitamin e night cream and i did it and so seriously it helped me to have moisturized shiny skin it all worked within the very first month of the use so i recommend it for all th people with dry skin THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Moisture Cream
Jessica N.
Nanaimo
This night cream is delightful, it is a bit thicker so better at night only however it has a lovely smell and has finished some redness on my cheeks for me.... I wake up with smooth skin and my hope is the vitamin E will deminish any scarring? We will see but it's a lovely night moisturizer ..... ♥️
Aadya K.
This cream is amazing. I apply it every night before going to bed and works like a miracle! After using it my skin has become so clear that I can’t even explain it!! It’s affordable as well! And you should buy it!!!

Looking for your answer?