HealthWellnessHerbal Supplementsforestleaf

by forestleaf

THE SUNSHINE VITAMIN: Enjoy the benefits of the vitamin D, found in sunlight, without the harmful effects of the sun's UV rays. This is a safe and natural way to get this vital vitamin. STRENGTHENS BONES & TEETH: Vitamin D3 helps decrease risk of bone fractures and maintains bone strength. It also plays a crucial role in promoting healthy teeth & reducing decay. Preferably, take it with a meal. DAILY OR WEEKLY SUPPLEMENT: Vitamin D may help improve immune system function by helping the body produce bacteria fighting antimicrobial peptides and increases muscle protein synthesis which reduces body fat. FOR BREASTFEEDING MOMS: This supplement is especially useful for anyone who is vitamin D deficient, and for nursing mothers to pass on to their babies. Pick from 5,000, 10,000 or 50,000 iu for a daily, bi-daily or weekly dosage. ALL NATURAL: These veggie capsules are non GMO, soy free and free from dairy, gluten, eggs and nuts. They are tested for absorption, to ensure proper digestion.

THE SUNSHINE VITAMIN - Enjoy the benefits of the vitamin D, found in sunlight, without the harmful effects of the sun's UV rays. This is a safe and natural way to get this vital vitamin.; STRENGTHENS BONES & TEETH - Vitamin D3 helps decrease risk of bone fractures and maintains bone strength. It also plays a crucial role in promoting healthy teeth & reducing decay. Preferably, take it with a meal.; DAILY OR WEEKLY SUPPLEMENT - Vitamin D may help improve immune system function by helping the body produce bacteria fighting antimicrobial peptides and increases muscle protein synthesis which reduces body fat.; FOR BREASTFEEDING MOMS - This supplement is especially useful for anyone who is vitamin D deficient, and for nursing mothers to pass on to their babies. Pick from 5,000, 10,000 or 50,000 iu for a daily, bi-daily or weekly dosage.; ALL NATURAL - These veggie capsules are non GMO, soy free and free from dairy, gluten, eggs and nuts. They are tested for absorption, to ensure proper digestion.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vitamin D3 50,000 IU Weekly Supplement - 120 Vegetable Capsules - Helps Boost and Strengthen Bones, Teeth, Immune System and Muscle Function - by ForestLeaf!
Crystal M.
SEATTLE, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Vitamin D3 50,000 IU Weekly Supplement - 120 Vegetable Capsules - Helps Boost and Strengthen Bones, Teeth, Immune System and Muscle Function - by ForestLeaf uploaded by Crystal M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I take this once a week because it's so strong and that's all I need. I like that I don't have to take it daily. My doc prescribed me VitD and these work as well as the prescription did. It gives me a boost of energy the same day I take it and helps my mood since I live in rainy Seattle.
Rabeea A.
I heard it that it’s very good but not use it yet going to order soon and then I will check the results i will order soon and write the review about this d3

Looking for your answer?