BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePremium Nature

by Premium Nature

Our Vitamin C is high potency for use on facial areas. It is an excellent agent for stimulating collagen production and is therefore vital for optimum skin health. The added collagen, coupled with the Hyaluronic Acid in our product, reduces and prevents signs of aging such as wrinkles and age spots. The natural antioxidants of Ferulic Acid in our Vitamin C can reverse skin damage from sun overexposure and my help prevent and treat ultraviolet (UV)-induced photo-damage.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vitamin C Serum20% Vitamin C Super Strength with Hyaluronic Acid for Skin, Face and Body, Anti Aging, Hydrating and Skin Repair 1 Oz By Premium Nature!
Loretta I.
Hillside, NJ
This is my very first vitamin C and I love this product. Is only been a week to tell a difference but it has so many things I love. It applies so effortlessly. It doesn’t burn nor irritate my skin. It uses sodium ascorbyl phosphate as it main vitamin C ingredient instead of ascobic acid. It was on sale on Walmart for $9.99. For first time users I definitely recommend this.
Rosaleigh N.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I been using this for about two months now and I see such a difference. I have a sensitive skin and practically everything breaks me out but my surprise this product didn’t and helped me clear my acne scars.
Deana R.
FORT MYERS, FL
Vitamin C Serum20% Vitamin C Super Strength with Hyaluronic Acid for Skin, Face and Body, Anti Aging, Hydrating and Skin Repair 1 Oz By Premium Nature uploaded by Deana R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like this product. It contains Vitamin C, hyalronic acid, witch hazel, aloe, vitamin E and more. It is a serum so it is highly concentrated and a bottle lasts quite a while. It keeps my skin soft and moist despite exposure to Florida sun.
Annie B.
Clinton
The first bottle I ordered was great, product soaked right into skin. The second however is thick and sticky. Wish they wouldn’t have changed it

Looking for your answer?