Vitamin C Serum

by Mad Hippie

Vitamin C Serum from Mad Hippie Advanced Skin Care features konjac root, ferulic + hyaluronic acid. Genuine flower power and active essentials work hand in hand to bring out the best in your skin. By leaving out harmful chemicals, parabens, synthetic color and fragrance, Mad Hippie helps your skin achieve true harmony.

Does the Vitamin C Serum have a pleasant smell?
Is this vitamin c greasy? I’m having a problem finding a vitamin c thats NOT greasy!!
Can I use Vitamin C Serum and The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% in the same skincare routine? Should I do one in the AM and one PM?
Start your review of Vitamin C Serum!
Kate J.
Marcellus, NY
Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Kate J.
Purchased at: Amazon
Excellent dupe for SkinCeuticals! Price can’t be beat. Works the same way - protects skin from environmental damage and helps with hyperpigmentation. Have had lots of success with this brand - they know what they are doing!
Khloe K.
henderson, NV
Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Khloe K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m thoroughly impressed! Zero skin irritation (I have very sensitive skin), dries down fast, doesn’t leave you feeling sticky, reduces dark spots seemingly overnight, and a bottle lasts a while! It’s not the cheapest vitamin c serum but by far is the best I’ve tried at the under $30 price point! Highly recommend and will be purchasing this product again. Btw, It does occasionally go on sale, so I recommend stocking up when it does.
Ashley O.
Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Ashley O.
Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Ashley O.
I love this product it’s super hydrating and goes on very smoothly. When I put my lotion on top I do not see any pilling. It smells very lightly fragrant it feels very silky in texture. after using the serum I realize it’s well worth the money and way better than my other serum’s have used before.
Melody M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Melody M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Even though I struck out with the oil cleanser, I did enjoy the Vitamin C serum. This product is not going to be for everyone. Everyones skin is different and will react differently to products. It does have a sticky feeling to it; however, it does go away after a few minutes. It has a pleasant scent if you don’t have issues. It has worked well with my skin, and it’s a decent price.
Brandi W.
Cowpens, SC
Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Brandi W.
I can't give this product enough praise! This is my first Mad Hippie product and I am OBSESSED. I had sun spots on my forehead, at my hairline, and it gradually disappeared. I noticed a huge difference in the way my skin looks in just a week. Highly recommend!
Deborah V.
Murrieta, CA
Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Deborah V.
Purchased at: ULTA
By far one of the best Vitamin C serums out there. Love the fact that it is Natural and clean ingredients. It absorbs quickly and my skin is definitely brighter and smoother. Super affordable too.
Caitlin M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Caitlin M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Summary: This is a great affordable vitamin C for people new to skincare. Very hydrating and absorbs well into the skin. I’ve definitely noticed some freckles have faded. No strong scent and I haven’t experienced any irritation. I’ve used two bottles and while I enjoy this, I think I’ll try out other products that have L-ascorbic acid as their VitC derivative since that’s more well researched. Texture: Moisturizing serum that absorbs well Fragrance: No strong smell Ingredients: Uses Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate and doesn’t disclose the %, which means the efficacy isn’t certain (L-ascorbic acid is more well researched topical VitC). Has many antioxidants which is great especially if you put it on in the mornings.
Jazmin L.
Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Jazmin L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I JUST WANNA SAY THAT THIS IS MY FAVORITE VITAMIN C SERUM! I’ve tried many different vitamin c serums and this product has to be my favorite one! It’s vegan and cruelty free. Includes the following ingredients: vitamin c, vitamin e, ferulic acid, konjac root powder, grapefruit, chamomile extract, and clary sage. Doesn’t have a strong fragrance or stickler, and it’s easy to apply. My skin instantly absorbs the serum. Tightens, brightens and leave my skin smooth! I wear it everyone morning before applying sunscreen.
Steven P.
Reseda, CA
Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Steven P.
Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Steven P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really wanted a product to improve my overall complexion, and to brighten up my face. So I can across this serum on Ulta, and it had great reviews. Before I try to use something new, I do some intrusive reading before using the product. Some benefits of using vitamin C: - reduces inflammation - improves hydration/moisture -reduces discoloration When I applied this prudent on, my first impression was that, it’s sticky. I don’t mind the stickiness, it just felt different on my skin. I was concern that my skin might have a reaction but it didn’t. It help my skin look dewy and moisturize. I use this app call think dirty, and it analyze the ingredients of the product. This product came up clean. Which is a bonus. I’ve use this product for several weeks and I just noticed that it helps with hydration. Did not really see results for helping with my complexion. This product would be great for people who is starting off using vitamin C. There is very low concentration of vitamin C in this product. You’ll see very little improvements of seeing any brightening. #madhippie #vitaminC #skincare #moister
Ashley M.
las cruces, NM
Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Ashley M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I live this serum! I started using before I apply my makeup as well as after I take my makeup off before bed and I’ve noticed a huge difference in my skin appearance! My skin is brighter and smoother! It also feels tighter when applying! Love!

104 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Erica L.
Vancouver, WA
il y a 2 mois
Melany A.
Pompano Beach, FL
il y a 5 mois
Vitamin C serum What age should I ve yo use mad hippie?
Brittany R. il y a 2 mois
Any age!
je-zi R.
il y a 9 mois
Lindsay S. il y a 9 mois
I use drunk elephant and love it!