Mad Hippie

Vitamin C Serum - 30 ml. by Mad Hippie (pack of 2)

4.67 / 5

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I'm delighted to tell that i enjoyed the Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum very much. Its potent blend of antioxidants, including Vitamin C and E, can work wonders for brightening and rejuvenating the skin. It has evened my skin tone. The serum's lightweight texture and quick absorption make it a pleasant addition to any skincare routine. The inclusion of hyaluronic acid and ferulic acid enhances its hydrating and anti-aging benefits. Overall, Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum seems to be a fantastic choice for those seeking a radiant and nourished complexion.
5 / 5
This brightened up my skin and was so nice. It is a bit drying so definitely follow with a good moisturizer. Love the natural ingredients and packaging, it came with a package of spf
5 / 5
This has been a holy grail vitamin C serum for me. I love the consistency of the product it’s thick, takes a few mins to absorb but feels good on my skin. I apply in the morning before moisturizing and sunscreen. Love the brand in general, would definitely recommend.