Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersCosmedica Skincare

by Cosmedica Skincare

Cosmedica skincare topical Vitamin C serum gives you. Maximum antioxidant protection to help eliminate free radicals on your skin. That cause premature aging - powerful antioxidants c & e work synergistically. To leave your skin feeling firmer and completely rejuvenated. A revolutionary peptide that boost formula collagen synthesis and elastin production and dramatically reduces wrinkles and fine lines. Repairs sun damage, fades dark spots and reduces age spots (by inhibiting the over production of melanin) and skin discolorations for a more even skin tone. This brightening & lightening facial serum increases skin clarity, leaving you with glowing, radiant, more youthful skin. For all skin types - Cosmedica skincare Vitamin C for face & skin serum is rapidly absorbed and tightens & rejuvenates aging sagging skin. Gives extra help for skin that is dry, sun damaged, prone to blackheads, acne and rosacea. Made in the USA. This Vitamin C face serum is paraben free & only uses the best, highest quality ingredients. For a smoother, brighter & younger looking face & skin.

Does this product contain active vitamin c or is it just a mild form?
What makes this serum different from other vitamin C serums ?
I am super prone to breakouts but I know I need a C serum. How does this product work with acne prone skin? Would you recommend?
Start your review of Vitamin C Serum 20% and Multi-Active Hydrating Night Cream - Facial Serum and Facial Moisturizer -Treatment Set!
Amy P.
Montclair, NJ
This is a review for the Vitamin C Serum only. This is my second bottle, and I felt like the first bottle really worked. I am trying to get rid of acne spots, discolored skin from the sun, freckles and fine lines. I felt like it did work on my fine forehead lines, but now has stopped. I like to trade it on and off with another serum (Iluma) now.