BY GEORGETTE KLINGER

LIFETIME OF BEAUTIFUL SKIN: Drawing from traditional European remedies – fruits and herbs as a natural base – all Georgette Klinger products are crafted with this singular goal in mind: to reveal your skin's inner glow with a holistic, practical regimen. FADE SPOTS: This toner will brighten your skin and fade skin spots related to sun exposure, aging and acne. VITAMIN C PROTECTION: Featuring Vitamin C rich ingredients, this toner reduces hyperpigmentation and builds collagen for firm, clear skin. Kakadu Plum – one of the world’s richest sources of Vitamin C – provides a defense shield of antioxidants to protect against free-radicals. ALL SKIN TYPES: This toner can be used on all skin types, resulting in skin that is visibly brighter and healthier. TRUST: Georgette Klinger skincare products are made in the USA and are animal cruelty-free, paraben-free, and dye-free.

LIFETIME OF BEAUTIFUL SKIN - Drawing from traditional European remedies – fruits and herbs as a natural base – all Georgette Klinger products are crafted with this singular goal in mind - to reveal your skin's inner glow with a holistic, practical regimen.; FADE SPOTS - This toner will brighten your skin and fade skin spots related to sun exposure, aging and acne.; VITAMIN C PROTECTION - Featuring Vitamin C rich ingredients, this toner reduces hyperpigmentation and builds collagen for firm, clear skin. Kakadu Plum – one of the world’s richest sources of Vitamin C – provides a defense shield of antioxidants to protect against free-radicals.; ALL SKIN TYPES - This toner can be used on all skin types, resulting in skin that is visibly brighter and healthier.; TRUST - Georgette Klinger skincare products are made in the USA and are animal cruelty-free, paraben-free, and dye-free.

• My all time favorite toner is from Georgette Klinger espe...1 Answers
Sara P.
Oshkosh, WI
Purchased at: Kali Beauty
I enjoy the nice smell of the product. I use the product before I put on a mask. I’m a first time user of this product. The packaging is fine; nothing fancy. It seems to take off some makeup. I probably would recommend to others. I’m not sure if I would buy again. I received it in a beauty subscription box.
Chelsea M.
SO AMAZING. The company alone is amazing in that their customer service is superior and shipping is very fast. The natural ingredients give this a beautiful fresh scent that leaves the skin so refreshed and glowing. I’ve never had any issues with irritation or redness and I have sensitive skin. The price is a steal!
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
This is sooo good! It make my skin look smooth and it evens out my completion! I would highly recommend tp my friends
sarah D.
Canada
Vitamin C Face Toner By Georgette Klinger - Brightens Skin, Fades Damage from Sun, Aging & Acne - 50ml Really good product I received with my October Glossy Box! I already knew that vitamin C has a clarifying effect, its good for aging spots an uneven skin tone. I only tried it a few time now but will use it more in the future. The skin looks refreshed, skin tone looks more even!
Catherine J.
My all time favorite toner is from Georgette Klinger especially the phytic exfoliating toner. There are little pricey though and I was wondering if anybody knew a good toner similar but more affordable? I was also wondering if this vitamin C toner is similar to the phytic exfoliating one? What is the difference between the two?