Baby & ToddlerDiaperingDiaper Rash TreatmentsNatureplex
Vitamin A & D Cream - Prevent Diaper Rash, 15 oz,(Natureplex)

Vitamin A & D Cream - Prevent Diaper Rash, 1.5 oz,(Natureplex)

by Natureplex

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vitamin A & D Cream - Prevent Diaper Rash, 1.5 oz,(Natureplex)!
Sarah G.
Buford, GA
It didn't help with my babies diaper rash. It was easy to spread but didnt last on her for very long. Seemed to wipe off very fast and didn't prevent or help an existinf rash.
Lacey O.
Visalia, CA
loved this when my son was younger. helped with the diaper rashes he would get. very creamy and doesnt take alot at all.
Abilene M.
Florence, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product has done wonders for me and my babies. I got this at Target. This is good for rash and dry skin. Its very affordable and easy to use. You can put it in ur purse or diaper bag and use it whenever needed. I would def buy again.
Beverly R.
Fairmount, IN
I buy this in dozens. This week at Dollar Tree it is only $0.07 with the $1.00 off coupon you can copy! It works great ! I used this on all my kids butts and know my grand baby's!
Grace S.
Grand Haven, MI
I have been using this to moisturize my new tattoo and it has been working perfectly. I definitely recommend using it for that purpose.
Stacey P.
I use this during the winter time when my hands are all cracked and dry and it works like a charm. Makes my skin feel soft and its not greasy. I found this at my local dollar tree can't beat the price.
Emilija M.
Crown Point, IN
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I have pretty aggressive eczema, so when it starts getting used to one medication or lotion I have to switch it up. My mom suggested I try this on the off chance it’d help, and it certainly did! I wouldn’t say I’m anywhere near perfect, but the spots on my hand that were busted and had deep gashes are healed enough that I can actually close my hand now. I would definitely suggest giving this a shot!
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this cream, it is only a dollar and it is good for rash and dry skin, I use it when my skin is dry and its peeling, right now I am using it and it is working.
Taylor A.
We love a&d in this house. One of the top brands that actually work really well. Everyone in the house uses a&d.
Bukky L.
A&D is really good to use on cuts and rashest. Its cheaper than buying the first aids other brands and has more ounces than them too.

Looking for your answer?