VITAMASQUES Pomegranate Moisturising; Firming and Lifting Face Mask Set uploaded by Charlie D.

BY VITAMASQUES

Daria E.
Tromso
Sheet mask made with a triple layer sheet technology. The mask locks in hydration, keeping the skin complexion looking well moisturised, radiant and plumped up.
The mask was sitting tightly on my face without moving around. The scent was very nice and pleasant. After using the mask my skin looked tightened up, very hydrated and glowing from the inside. There are different types of Vitamasques face masks, will definitely try some of those again.
Charlie D.
I had the best time trying this mask. First of all, the scent is light but lovely - it was super easy to apply (although the fit wasn't great and so I deducted a star for that) and the mask was so so saturated in product I had it on my face for half an hour and it still wasn't dry! The excess gel I'll be saving for tomorrow night as my night serum. My skin does feel really hydrated after the clay mask I used so this has really made sure my skin is infused with lots of good stuff! I feel like it's really brightened my skin also. It wasn't advertised as scar lightening but I can see some of the hyperpigmentation scars and discolouring have faded ever so slightly!! For £3.99/£4.99 this has been a really amazing treat and I'll be repurchasing once I've used up all the others in my collection!! So glad this came in my lookfantasticbeautybox a few months back!! Also - when using a sheet mask make sure you drag down all the excess down your neck, so many of us neglect that area!! I've left the gel/serum to soak in for a few minutes and then I'll be applying my theordinary retinol1% in an attempt to feel confident starting my new job tomorrow without foundation!! Hopefully, if my new colleagues meet me without my mask of makeup and get to know me bare faced I'll feel more confident going to work without foundation more often ... hopefully getting me one step closer to having clear skin!!
Ana Linda P.
Lognes
Super bonne masque, le packaging est très mignon et on peut voir la qualité du tissous dans la masque. Elle est un peu chère mais tu auras certainement de la qualité