VITAMASQUES Avocado Sleep In Mask uploaded by Karla G.VITAMASQUES Avocado Sleep In Mask uploaded by Karla G.VITAMASQUES Avocado Sleep In Mask uploaded by Karla G.

BY VITAMASQUES

Avocado Sleep In Mask - The VITAMASQUES Avocado Sleep In Mask is a lifting blended avocado cream containing avocado extract which is rich in essential amino acids and vitamins. Apply on the face before sleeping, the cream is slowly absorbed into the skin leading to a collagen effect and providing greater elasticity to the skin. - Avocado Sleep In Mask see more...

Chelsea L.
I saw this while waiting in line at Ulta and I’m glad I picked this up. The packet looks deceiving in terms of size but it really has a lot of product in the pouch. I applied this on my face and when I woke up in the morning my face felt very smooth and hydrated. I also really like the way this smells. I would definitely recommend this product!
Karla G.
wicklow
I’ve attached a photo so you can see the cute packaging. The mask is in the little plastic avocado. The avocado is split in two so you get two masks! Just make sure you put the other half somewhere safe cos it’s tiny. Anyway it also comes with a tiny spatula to stir the gel and cream together before applying it.
Beautiful scent, lovely cool texture. Was a decent amount too. Felt little tacky for a bit but by the time I went to sleep, I didn’t feel I had any product on my face. It absorbs eventually.
Skin felt hydrated the next morning. I don’t think that this mask is a wonder product! But it’s a nice little addition if you want to get some extra hydration. And the little teeny avocado packaging is just adorable.