Vitalyte Electrolyte Replacement Drink Mix Fruit Punch - 35 oz

by Vitalyte

Vitalyte electrolyte and glucose replacement drink can prolong exercise time, relieve thirst and prevent muscle cramps.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vitalyte Electrolyte Replacement Drink Mix Fruit Punch - 35 oz!
Liverpool , NY
This stuff is great. I tend to be borderline okay with my blood work results for my electrolytes, so I use this when I am doing intense exercise mainly karate. I have one scoop during and one scoop after, and it does a remarkable job of helping with muscle fatigue. It dissolves well in the water and I like the flavor. I don't enjoy it as much as Propel, but it's way more affordable so it's totally worth it. I purchase it from Amazon and it is a pretty reasonable price. I looked at other tablets and mixes and such and this was hands down the best.
No Special Diet