Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Barbara M.Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by mima m.

BY ORAL-B #10 in Electric Toothbrushes

The Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush features a specially designed polishing cup to help remove surface stains and bristles clean away plaque, making it ideal for advanced cleaning and whitening. The round brush head is inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage. The 3D White brush head works with unique Oral-B technology that oscillates, allowing the bristles to surround each tooth for a naturally whiter smile. see more...

gina h.
I really liked this. But the replacement heads are so expensive it’s hardly worth it.
Torrie 🌞.
Halifax, NS
It works way better than a manual brush ever has. I just hate changing the batteries.
Lisa R.
4 rue Julien Gracq Bègles
Je l’utilise depuis des années et je suis super conquise. Je ne la changerai jamais .
wessam s.
Hofof
Excellent electric tooth brush I bought it and I love to use it I noticed easy to use I loved it and advise you to buy it now
Carel B.
Caloocan City
Thanks to my dad for this! This is the most amazing toothbrush that I've tried. It can clean my mouth really well in no time. Even if I'm so sleepy at night, no effort at all! Such a good investment.
louise w.
uk
Love this toothbrush and I wouldn't be without it. It is very powerful and using it along side a good toothpaste it helps to keep my teeth healthy and my breath feeling fresh.
Luz Valeria P.
barcelona
Me encanta tanto su olor como su aroma. es muy bueno y lo compraría todas las veces que podría así que si le diera un 100 de 100 puede mejorar y hasta ahora esta bien el producto, su delicadeza su textura su suavidad es increíble así que 5 estrellas
Adrianna G.
Neudorf, SK
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only brand of electric toothbrush that I will use I have tried others but I like this brand better.
Lee P.
HAMILTON, ON
I prefer having an electric toothbrush over a manual brush. I like that the brush does all the work. It gets in between my crevices and down to my gumline. It is not loud and hold a charge very well. It is an effective way to brush my teeth. I recommend this toothbrush to everyone.
glitterglow G.
Doesn’t hurt my mouth in the slightest nor affect my gums, it’s very good for the back teeth and it gives them an extra clean and removes any left over food stuck in them