Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Barbara M.Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by mima m.

BY ORAL-B #10 in Electric Toothbrushes

The Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush features a specially designed polishing cup to help remove surface stains and bristles clean away plaque, making it ideal for advanced cleaning and whitening. The round brush head is inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage. The 3D White brush head works with unique Oral-B technology that oscillates, allowing the bristles to surround each tooth for a naturally whiter smile. see more...

حنان h.
malaysia
حلووو وقويه انا الي معي تعمل على بطاريه مريحه واحملها معي ومنها على كهرباء،وهي ممتازه وسريعه 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌
Eleanor I.
Dartford
This is a great toothbrush, easy to use , easy to charge and the battery lasts do quite a long time.
Tanisha L.
Nottingham
I use this for ages and live it and with me having braces it makes cleaning so much easier for me 👍🏻
Jessika K.
Edmonton , AB
Purchased at: Walmart
We upgraded our toothbrush to a fancier one. Still Oral b. This worked fine and met our expectations
Aaminah S.
It is really good and gets into all those corners for you and makes your teeth more fresh and clean
Carole W.
Affordable and gets the job done but won’t last forever. Hard to find the head replacements as well
Angelina G.
Great clean a little expensive but worth the money it feels like I just came back from the dentist
Megan M.
meath
Brilliant absolutely love this product, got my first one at Christmas and loved it the first time
Izza D.
Waterloo
Great brand. Always just used this electric toothbrush. Good pressure, easy to change it’s brush
Catherine W.
adelaide
I love this toothbrush as I use it everyday and it works so much better than a normal toothbrush.