Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Barbara M.Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by mima m.

BY ORAL-B #10 in Electric Toothbrushes

The Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush features a specially designed polishing cup to help remove surface stains and bristles clean away plaque, making it ideal for advanced cleaning and whitening. The round brush head is inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage. The 3D White brush head works with unique Oral-B technology that oscillates, allowing the bristles to surround each tooth for a naturally whiter smile. see more...

Beautyig X.
Brushes teeth really well better than manual but need to charge obvs, buzzes when it’s been around 2 mins to help, great product
Guadarrama O.
Ell
Estoy bastante contenta con este cepillo, si siento que están más blancos mis dientes y además elimina fantásticamente la placa
Leire G.
It work ok. The batery last very long and the cleaning is very good. I recommend it, I will buy it again if I need another one.
Charlotte H.
Worthing
Great product, much better than using a manual as is able to give a better clean. Fund that the small circle heads work better
Cristina B.
Girona
My favorite since 2016, It brushes perfectly and helps my tiny teeth to be cleaned. I will buy it again once it stops working.
Influenster M.
Este cepillo de dientes es genial. con el puedes llegar a los sitios más difíciles de tus dientes y es muy práctico y cómodo
Farah B.
cairo
Really good quality, cleans teeth well. You can see the difference in a short period of time very comfortable in your hands.
lisa n.
ottawa
Electric tooth brushes are great! Get in between your teeth and help gets all the plaque and food out! Highly recommend them
Ruth D.
I love this toothbrush because it really helps with my toothbrush you get everything and it’s gentle I love this brand a lot
Mica S.
Bath road , Thatcham
Brought this for when I had braces! Loved it, love it now too just hurts sometimes when I use it now I no longer have braces!