Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Barbara M.Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by mima m.

BY ORAL-B #10 in Electric Toothbrushes

The Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush features a specially designed polishing cup to help remove surface stains and bristles clean away plaque, making it ideal for advanced cleaning and whitening. The round brush head is inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage. The 3D White brush head works with unique Oral-B technology that oscillates, allowing the bristles to surround each tooth for a naturally whiter smile. see more...

kate b.
halifax, NS
got this prom the orthodontist for my braces. does a very good job and makes brushing your teeth way easier. i love the built in timer as well.
Kim K.
Dee Why, MN
Great toothbrush. Does the job. Really easy to recharge as well. Has a timer on it too, so you know when it has been two minutes of brushing.
Erica B.
Winnipeg
Favorite!!! I'll never switch either.. battery last forever too thank God.. I bought one for everyone in my house because I loved it so much
L C.
Ottawa, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve had this brush for years it’s amazing. You can buy bulk replacement heads at Cosco , I have never had any problems , charge lasts long.
Gaelle P.
Ajaccio
Easy to use, this toothbrush gets a timer witch tells you to stop after 2 minutes of use. This is handy but thé chargent time is too long...
Nikita C.
sydney
I like this product but the problem is that I don’t know how much time I have left. And the brush head is to small it doesn’t clean properly
Yusra A.
jeddah, Jeddah
I really love this change in my life. There is hell of difference between manual and automatic brushing. This one giving expected results.
Priscila C.
This brand is really good. I’ve used their electric toothbrushes and met my expectations, compared to others, this one it very effective.
Tiffany R.
I would highly recommended this product me and my partner use it and we love it 😍 really helps clean your teeth and get rid of the plack
Erika E.
Pasadena
Amazing product. Will never go back to brushing with a manual brush ever again. It's amazing how clean your teeth feel after using this.