Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Barbara M.Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by mima m.

BY ORAL-B #10 in Electric Toothbrushes

The Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush features a specially designed polishing cup to help remove surface stains and bristles clean away plaque, making it ideal for advanced cleaning and whitening. The round brush head is inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage. The 3D White brush head works with unique Oral-B technology that oscillates, allowing the bristles to surround each tooth for a naturally whiter smile. see more...

Brianna Z.
I love the way this toothbrush cleans my teeth right down to the gums. It makes me know that I am getting those hard to reach areas and really cleaning my teeth.
Candi G.
Fresno
I like using this one in the shower, but no matter how long I brush for I never seem be completely satisfied. How do you brush your tongue with this? I like this toothbrush actually to clean my invisalign trays other than that I would prefer a manual toothbrush
Mary S.
Such a great tooth brush! I alternate with this product and a ultra soft tooth brush.  its effective in keeping down on your tarter and plaque build up of you use this 2 times a day as recommended. very happy with product and i would recommend to others. I love oral b company !!!
Courtney A.
United States
Finally caved in to the pressure of my dentist suggesting an electric tooth brush, but still didnt want to break the bank. Very affordable option, but I wish it had the pressure sensor to tell you when to lighten up like the Oral-B electric brushes offered.
Angela C.
This is a great toothbrush! It works well and gets my teeth clean. I rated it lower because plastic is something that I'm trying to avoid, and this product isn't environmentally friendly. Also, the battery dies pretty quickly so that's another drawback
Jessica C.
Honolulu
I am in love with electric toothbrushes now. Helps make the work of brushing your teeth easier and more effective! This toothbrush works really well. I have had it for a year now and it is still holding up. I am overall satisfied and would recommend to others!
adiktive n.
Purchased at: Walmart
i love it but i dont price is up there 30 dollars heads are 20 works great but heads die fast two wks tops and charge doesnt last needs charge every other day ... i bought 4 they all do the same thing ... other than that it really does a good job
Elizabeth G.
As this is my first electric toothbrush, I love it! It cleans very well. It has a two minute timer. I got it for a great deal at Walmart. I’ve been using it for several months. I would recommend it especially for your first electric toothbrush.
Zarí R.
leitchfield
I love this toothbrush. it doesnt hurt my gums when im brushing my teeth, or make it hard to get in places, i feel like it brushes way better than a regular tooth brush might, and it gets in hard to reach places because the head of the toothbrush is smaller.
Jacqueline H.
San Antonio, TX
For the price, this is a great toothbrush & functions well! It met my expectations & I’ve used the variations of Oral-B Toothbrushes for years & just recently decided to purchase a SoniCare. I still like the Oral-B & will purchase again.