Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Barbara M.Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by mima m.

BY ORAL-B #10 in Electric Toothbrushes

The Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush features a specially designed polishing cup to help remove surface stains and bristles clean away plaque, making it ideal for advanced cleaning and whitening. The round brush head is inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage. The 3D White brush head works with unique Oral-B technology that oscillates, allowing the bristles to surround each tooth for a naturally whiter smile. see more...

Aya A.
GREENVALE
this product is really helpful and helps to keep my teeth a clean as possible. I recommend this product to anyone looking for an inexpensive good toothbrush that does the job. if your looking for a small toothbrush to get in small gaps oral b is the one.
Melanie M.
Staffordshire
I do like it but I feel it’s a little to big to use- the toothbrush head I feel is too big. It does make my teeth feeling very clean thou - so I will purchase another one but maybe a smaller head next time. I would recommend it to people thou
Emily C.
united kingdom
I'm disabled and I get extremely tired when doing silly things. So I purchased this toothbrush to make my personal health that little easier. It was inexpensive and allows me to clean my teeth properly without tiring myself out like I use to.
Stella B.
sydney
Love my electric toothbrush. This is my second one after a lost my first one when traveling so I am a repeat user. Met my expectations of being a good toothbrush. Can buy different types of heads depending on what kind of clean you want.
Jurga S.
Merseyside, Liverpool
Such a good toothbrush. Since switching to an electronic one when my dentist recommended it, my gums got much better. I’ve had it for a while and haven’t used another brush, so can’t really compare, but it’s worth the investment.
Victoria
this was a birthday present for me since I needed a good toothbrush. It was my first time using electric brushes and I must say it tickles a bit for the first time, but after it is amazing and it has helped my teeth a lot. I now brush them much better and also it is relaxing to use, since it rotates in circular motion
Chloe C.
Wakefield
Literally could not live without this! Don't know what I ever did before it came into my life! The most amazing brush, gets where manual toothbrushes can't and overall just leaves your teeth feeling a million dollars. Really recommend.
Ellen F.
Strasbourg
Easy to use, practical product. Teeth feel a lot cleaner once washed with electric toothbrush rather than a manual toothbrush. Best product of it’s kind. Would definitely recommend. Easy to recharge and overall an amazing product!
M K.
Me being an extremely lazy person sometimes loves this product as it cleans your teeth perfectly without seeing any traces. I love how it is easily rechargable and can also replace the brush cap when needed. Very handy overall.
ally k.
Tantallon , NS
It works well and makes my teeth feel super clean and fresh which I like a lot I think it works a lot better than a manual and makes me teeth feel a lot better but the noise is loud which I don’t like but that’s about it .