Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Barbara M.Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by mima m.

BY ORAL-B #10 in Electric Toothbrushes

The Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush features a specially designed polishing cup to help remove surface stains and bristles clean away plaque, making it ideal for advanced cleaning and whitening. The round brush head is inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage. The 3D White brush head works with unique Oral-B technology that oscillates, allowing the bristles to surround each tooth for a naturally whiter smile. see more...

Raisa Aadab A.
Iguala de la Independencia
Este cepillo lo compré porque se veía más nice que el que tenia anteriormente y a pesar de que la cabeza es pequeña la revolución a la que trabaja es mejor que los cepillos convencionales
Lucy M.
My everyday toothbrush I wouldn't change it for a manual one!
Have been using it for more than 5 years and I get different head brushes every so often.
I do think it's does a better job than the manual toothbrushes and it's more gentle to the gums and teeth.
Ajin J.
It's better than manual toothbrushes, but is really disappointing compared to some of the higher end models. The brush just shakes in place instead of a complete rotation. On the good side, it is easy to reach the corners of your mouth with this brush.
Gemma F.
Leeds
Does the job and keeps my teeth clean. I could go for a bigger brush head though as it often misses areas of my gums which my dentist always tells me off for. I make a conscious effort to brush them now but it would be nicer if the brush was bigger, it’d save me a bit of time.
Gavin F.
Great product that I use twice a day, every day. It's comfortable to hold and always leave my mouth nice and clean. My favourite part is the rechargeable battery inclosed in the handle. This way I don't have to keep buying and throwing out batteries.
Valhalla D.
Millbrook , ON
Worked well, but I didn’t like that after a while the charger seemed to stop giving it a good charge. Also felt that I liked the “traditional” longer style of brush head better and so I switched to a different kind by the same, very amazing, brand
Charlotte M.
Broadbridge Heath, Horsham
Really handy. Has a timer built in so you know exactly how long you need to brush for. Which isn’t something you tend to think of! Not too pricey for what it is and it comes with an extra head to swap out although the heads last a good 6-12 months.
Léa D.
France
I love this toothbrush! It makes life so easier, it really goes into the little spaces between the teeth and i really like that the brush vibrate when it's time so you know when to stop and that you brushed your teeth for the right amount of time
Emily C.
united kingdom
I'm disabled and I get extremely tired when doing silly things. So I purchased this toothbrush to make my personal health that little easier. It was inexpensive and allows me to clean my teeth properly without tiring myself out like I use to.
Aya A.
GREENVALE
this product is really helpful and helps to keep my teeth a clean as possible. I recommend this product to anyone looking for an inexpensive good toothbrush that does the job. if your looking for a small toothbrush to get in small gaps oral b is the one.