Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Barbara M.Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by mima m.

BY ORAL-B #10 in Electric Toothbrushes

The Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush features a specially designed polishing cup to help remove surface stains and bristles clean away plaque, making it ideal for advanced cleaning and whitening. The round brush head is inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage. The 3D White brush head works with unique Oral-B technology that oscillates, allowing the bristles to surround each tooth for a naturally whiter smile. see more...

Katherine S.
Winnipeg
This is a good toothbrush that was recommended to me by my dental hygienist. It wasn’t very expensive, I think around $30 (there’s often coupons to purchase this at Shoppers Drug Mart). It does a good job cleaning my teeth. My only complaint is that toothpaste builds up around the head, and it gets dirty frequently.
Liz |.
Ajax, ON
Good does its job. I have a sonicare Philips toothbrush as well and I'd say it's better than this. Design of this looks cheap (I guess it's what you pay for), toothbrush gets dirty easily because water sits and stains or molds, charger is ok. All the bristle does is spin. Good stain or plaque remover.
Amy F.
My father owns the same electric toothbrush and he uses all the time he loves it freely much and he really likes to use it broke the other day so we had to get him in normal oral B toothbrush but hopefully in the future I will going to be boxed or I’ll be electric toothbrush in it thanks very much
Kirsten R.
Reaches far corners of your mouth and gives a super clean shine, loved that it was rechargeable instead of taking batteries, love the oral-b brand of electronic toothbrushes!
Esra I.
I use this toothbrush for about 3 years now. It works perfectly fine. The only thing that kinda annoys me is that you have to recharge it about every 5 days otherwise it keeps getting weeker and weeker and doesn‘t clean your teeth that well. But I guess that‘s normal for electric toothbrushes.
Ana Z.
New Castle, DE
I use it everyday, already 2 years and I am very satisfied. After using, I feel that my teeth are really cleaned. Bought it in the carrefour supermarket. Periodically, I change the heads. I use it everyday, morning and evening and needs to be charged once in a week. Very comfortable for me.
tiauna M.
It’s a good toothbrush and there’s not much card to do to it the only thing is that it takes me a longer time because the brush head is small. Otherwise it’s not bad
Frances P.
Halifax , NS
Purchased at: Walmart
I love my oral b toothbrush, it gives an amazing effective clean and protects your teeth. I use it daily and will never think about going back to a manual toothbrush
Nikki F.
The best thing I could have ever bought for my teeth. Can’t belibe how long I lived without it for. My teeth feels so good after brushing and gets into all the bits I my old ordinary tooth brush couldn’t. Would buy again a million times over. Never going back to regular tooth brush
Caitlin V.
Very good toothbrush that’s lasted me a while. I don’t know if the rounded brush head helps though. The replacement heads are very expensive which is quite inconvenient.