Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Barbara M.Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by mima m.

BY ORAL-B #10 in Electric Toothbrushes

The Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush features a specially designed polishing cup to help remove surface stains and bristles clean away plaque, making it ideal for advanced cleaning and whitening. The round brush head is inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage. The 3D White brush head works with unique Oral-B technology that oscillates, allowing the bristles to surround each tooth for a naturally whiter smile. see more...

Priscilla R.
Centralia, WA
I’ve had several electric toothbrushes and they all seem about the same. I really appreciate that this one gets my teeth super clean and I don’t feel like I’m brushing my gums raw in the process.
Nina L.
chestnut hill, Ma
I’m so happy with my recent purchase of my oral b electric tooth brush. My dentist recommended this and I’m glad I got it. I bought it on amazon for less than 20$ which I think is great! It has an automatic timer that pulsates after the recommended brush time is met. It leaves my teeth feeling fresh
Neeru B.
As a long time electric toothbrush user, I have finally found a product I can see myself using for a long time. I absolutely love this toothbrush and I recommend it to everyone I know. It keeps my teeth clean and my breath fresh and I have never gotten a cavity with how effective the cleaning is.
Meg D.
Columbus, OH
This toothbrush has 100% changed my smile. It's is so radiant and you can feel how much of a deeper clean you get from just switching to an electric toothbrush! Love it!
VIC K.
This is a great toothbrush, and it’s so cheap compared to other electric toothbrushes. My dentist swears that it’s just as good as the most expensive Sonicare on the market. Our entire family has switched to these brushes. They work so well and feel great on our gums! Definitely recommend.
Anne P.
San Francisco, CA
I got this as a white elephant gift for Christmas. I thought the brush would be too small but this is awesome! I like that it has two settings for how fast the brush moves, too. My teeth feel way cleaner.
Jen G.
Boston
Guys this toothbrush has a 2 minute buzz timer. Like it makes brushing your teeth so easy. I highly recommend, get it from CVS and you can even use coupons to purchase it
Alexis M.
LAUREL
I got this toothbrush from my dentist. I have always had cavities and since I got this toothbrush I have had zero cavities. It cleans really well and I only have to charge it once a week. It was inexpensive and Ive had no problems with it. I would definitely recommend this toothbrush
Gildekassia L.
Centerville, UT
Purchased at: Amazon
Live my toothbrush, it cleans the teeth very well and it vibrates when some parts of the teeth is already clean so I don’t have to spend tons of time in one part of my mouth the tooth brush tells you when it is done. The charge is really good I never had any problems with it
Brianna Z.
I love the way this toothbrush cleans my teeth right down to the gums. It makes me know that I am getting those hard to reach areas and really cleaning my teeth.