Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Barbara M.Vitality Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by mima m.

BY ORAL-B #10 in Electric Toothbrushes

The Oral-B Vitality 3D White Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush features a specially designed polishing cup to help remove surface stains and bristles clean away plaque, making it ideal for advanced cleaning and whitening. The round brush head is inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage. The 3D White brush head works with unique Oral-B technology that oscillates, allowing the bristles to surround each tooth for a naturally whiter smile. see more...

Kylan J.
Richmond, VA
I have been using this for years and this toothbrush is an absolute winner! It cleans your gums and teeth really well and it has a timer on it so you know when two minutes have passed by.
Dajah S.
Atlantic city, NJ
Electric toothbrushes are the absolute best. Will never revert back to manual toothbrushes after this.
Riley K.
Salt Lake City Ut
I love electric toothbrushes because they just make my mouth feel cleaner and healthier. Not only did this one work amazingly, it wasn't super expensive. I plan on buying one again very soon.
April D.
westerville
Works well , it’s not s sonicare but for the price it is a great competitor . Easy to charge and replacement parts are affordable and easy to find !
Carly D.
Potomac
This toothbrush works really well and the battery last for a very long time. It’s very affordable and is a very good quality.
Jessica N.
Oakley, CA
Purchased at: Target
Love my Oral-B.it gets my teeth super clean and leaves my mouth feeling fresh. I’ll never use a manual toothbrush again.
Monique H.
Hartford, CT
This toothbrush works really well at cleaning and whitening your teeth. The only problem I have with it is that when you turn it on the buzzing is loud and the vibration is very strong. Otherwise i highly recommend it.
AJ T.
Toronto, ON
I am so glad I started using an electric toothbrush and this was a great choice. It makes you feel like your mouth is extremely clean. The charge lasts a long time so you only need to charge it every couple of weeks.
Jorja H.
Perth
I have braces and this works wonders it’s just super easy to use and cleans my teeth very well it’s highly effective and I would recommend that I’ve always use this and I am very happy with this product
Luicy B.
Had to buy a new toothbrush as my old oral B one gave up the ghost, this was on offer at my local Boots so I purchased it, it’s good, it does exactly what it says on the box, charges quickly, takes about 3-4 days for the charge to run out, brush heads are easily replaced, all in all a great electric toothbrush.